Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Screenshot_20220221-184957.png

Screenshot_20220221-185020.png

Screenshot_20220221-185037.png

Thats one of the interesting things about this show…..no teachers? No principal ? That I recall at least…
The story is so focused on the teens and their drama that there's a bare minimum on adults.

I get the approach especially when the class part of high school life is a blur. A lot of them are too self involved to make that connection.

Last edited:
The show is a bit like abstract art. It's not meant to be completely realistic. Which is good, because I'd hate to watch a realistic high school show.

somewhat related -- I started watching the show because I saw somebody complain about the choice of music ("there's no way kids these days would listen to 90s rap").

The show is a bit like abstract art. It's not meant to be completely realistic. Which is good, because I'd hate to watch a realistic high school show.

somewhat related -- I started watching the show because I saw somebody complain about the choice of music ("there's no way kids these days would listen to 90s rap").

Yeah I think you nailed it, from a photographers perspective, this joint is a flowing piece of art, I can’t really judge it on anything else because what I take in the most from it, is how beautifully filmed and choreographed it is….not to say, the writing is bad because I really do enjoy it and the acting has been pretty freaking amazing….now when you dissect the fact that these are legit sophomores in HS….that’s when you gotta suspend your belief….however I do feel some times in suburbia do be like that..lol

Back
Top Bottom