Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Glad to know I wasn’t the only one watching that Elliot scene looking at the clock like
1646018223437.gif

AND to cap it off they had the whole carousel shh ready to go

like ain’t no teacher going step in when you got kids just rolling up on stage.. then a parent

then was going have a girl have a girl reenact a full blown orgasm.. I guess the football scene was allowed to go

Ash man what a bad read of the situation…. fez and blonde could have just told the rat to leave you got nothing on us bye….dont need to play it up for the cops listening….damn…….AND WTF cops listening and YOU take that long to come in? What did you think happened to your guy??? Guess since it was swat they figured he was dead…

Guessing usb drive was worse than hidden camera stuff…….guessing kids

for real though, Lexi’s play had Nate all the way ****** up. Dude stomped his feet out that mug, broke up with Cassie on the spot, drove directly home to get the burner and the data stick, called the police, then drove straight to the landscaping biz to frame his pop pop :rofl: :rofl:

Soooo maddi really was fighting with them big a3838 hoop earrings?

also pretty much everyone with a sibling should know how to fight a little big.. plus her being a girl and their tendency to grab hair and pull at shh during fights.. maddi needed to at least look disheveled

From Reddit:

Rue: I’m still alive because of what you did
Elliot: anyway, here’s Wonderwall

i need to rewatch.. but it was kinda F’d that rue went to dude and was like “I forgive you”

you saved my life by doing what you did

sooo I forgive you

all the f’d up shh I said to you when you did it along with putting my hands on you.. I, forgive, you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom