Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Elliot's never ending unfinished song hitting me with the quadruple pump fake <<<

The song was written by Zendaya and Labrinth. Dominic Fike was told by Levinson right before the scene started that he would be performing it.

274791275_445289457344760_5089087416651746771_n.jpg

274825755_319931346831176_1544568695447776435_n.jpg

274947605_313118794027391_236422757153640461_n.jpg

The song was written by Zendaya and Labrinth. Dominic Fike was told by Levinson right before the scene started that he would be performing it.

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was great, but he sang it like a soap opera lmao.

Kat's whole purpose this season was just to yell "Maddy no!".

You'd think Ash would've learned from irrationally killing folks without a plan don't end well. They don't kill the rat they might've found a way to get out of it but nope.

Fez still getting locked up for at least idk 3 murders? Mouse, the rat, and the cop Ash smoked. On top of gun and drug charges. Dude done.

Nate flying down the highway intoxicated, with a gun called the cops and they didn't arrest him too?

Ethan was the real star of the play if we keeping it a buck. I skipped past the solo guitar performance wasn't interested in it.

Last edited:
Fez still getting locked up for at least idk 3 murders? Mouse, the rat, and the cop Ash smoked. On top of gun and drug charges. Dude done.

Nate flying down the highway intoxicated, with a gun called the cops and they didn't arrest him too?

I thought about both of these things...

So you're saying that he's going to locked up for three murders but I thought part of the discussion in here was that they would pin it on Ash? I guess I could see that going either way.

I don't get why they had Nate drinking and driving and drinking liquor at his pops' shop WITH A LOADED GUN if he knew the cops were coming :lol:

I really don't even get why Ashtray took it that far.

He probably deserved an episode to explain all that. I can assume maybe he was just a real *** ***** and wasn't going to be taken in by the pigs or watch his brother get locked up so he was going down bustin his gun.... but I needed something to flesh that panicking or decision making out cuz what ye did can be motivated by a # of things.

I’m starting to think that because of his other ambitions outside of acting, they decided to have his character go out in the finale.

Kat's whole purpose this season was just to yell "Maddy no!".

You'd think Ash would've learned from irrationally killing folks without a plan don't end well. They don't kill the rat they might've found a way to get out of it but nope.

Ethan was the real star of the play if we keeping it a buck. I skipped past the solo guitar performance wasn't interested in it.

Why would Fez get locked up for killing 3 people he didn't kill? :lol: Ash is dead, he don't have to protect him now, Fez could pin Jimmy Hoffa on him at this point, Fez gonna walk. Duck lips will back his story and he'll be a free man. He's going to be hurt as hell, and Lexi will have to be the one to try to "save" him, but the cops got nothin real on him at this point.

And Nate had a beer, but that doesn't mean he was intoxicated. He was clear headed enough to do what he did, and the thumbdrive means more than anything at this point. I assume he just copied all the DVD's onto that drive, and that gonna wipe Cal out.

fez could face a few charges

but that could depend on what evidence they could find and his age and ash's age

for the sake of the show, i assume he aint getting more than a few months

i'm assuming the money issues and whatever happens with his mom plus dealing with the death of ash are the bigger things to come form it

Why would Fez get locked up for killing 3 people he didn't kill? :lol: Ash is dead, he don't have to protect him now, Fez could pin Jimmy Hoffa on him at this point, Fez gonna walk. Duck lips will back his story and he'll be a free man. He's going to be hurt as hell, and Lexi will have to be the one to try to "save" him, but the cops got nothin real on him at this point.

And Nate had a beer, but that doesn't mean he was intoxicated. He was clear headed enough to do what he did, and the thumbdrive means more than anything at this point. I assume he just copied all the DVD's onto that drive, and that gonna wipe Cal out.

If we're talking real life Fez definitely getting 15-life. Ash being dead wouldn't help his case at best he can claim he was an accessory to 3 murders.

You think the police going to do all that to just let Fez walk. You think those guns were legal?
He's going to say Ash killed dude and moved the body himself?

Yea if HBO wants to add plot armour for Fez then yeah he gets off. But in reality dude wouldn't see the light of day again.

Back
Top Bottom