Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Ashtray is the real one.

00A58192-5DA4-4144-8C95-9A6E7F0C0B98.jpeg

Next season gonna be the payoff for the drug dealer plot. Faye snitch into the phone recording about the lady and gave her address and Rue still owe her money.

Next season gonna be the payoff for the drug dealer plot. Faye snitch into the phone recording about the lady and gave her address and Rue still owe her money.

yup, that shh is definitely coming

they alluded to too many small details where that could become a huge thing

money already tight with rue’s family.. then fez won’t be there to even try to help her out plus he going have to get a lawyer

maybe lexi make it big and cuts her a check for ripping off her story

Last edited:
I really don't even get why Ashtray took it that far.

He probably deserved an episode to explain all that. I can assume maybe he was just a real *** ***** and wasn't going to be taken in by the pigs or watch his brother get locked up so he was going down bustin his gun.... but I needed something to flesh that panicking or decision making out cuz what ye did can be motivated by a # of things.

I really don't even get why Ashtray took it that far.

He probably deserved an episode to explain all that. I can assume maybe he was just a real *** ***** and wasn't going to be taken in by the pigs or watch his brother get locked up so he was going down bustin his gun.... but I needed something to flesh that panicking or decision making out cuz what ye did can be motivated by a # of things.

I guesssssss we could assume he was always wired that way. The way he went all out on Mouse, the shotty on father Ayo, and the jugular of the snitch. He was always ready. He didn't have a level head to him.

I mean......he did all that to kill one single cop. :smh:

With Fez beggin him to stand down the whole way.

Thing I was feelin at the end, Lexi seein/showin the loss around her. Her dad, her best friend's dad etc. Maybe now somethin like this will affect Fez and therefore cause her hurt as well.
Iono, I may be reachin, but somethin like that still to come.

Based on what we've seen thus far no reason to think Ashtray gonna be reasonable under those circumstances. He definitely wasn't gonna let Fez take the wrap. Best case scenario was going on the run.

RIP Ash. His real mistake was not killing that rat after he killed Mouse.

Free Fez. **** Jules and Cassie.

What did Nate actually tell the cops though? Telling them everything would mess up things for him and his fam too. And USB drive is them keeping that part of the storyline going after the DVD was destroyed :rolleyes

What did Nate actually tell the cops though? Telling them everything would mess up things for him and his fam too. And USB drive is them keeping that part of the storyline going after the DVD was destroyed :rolleyes
Seems like the play sent him over the edge and he just bit the bullet and took the collateral damage L by turning his father in.

Call a funny dude. He had such a grand F U exit from his family knowing the disc was still out there. He really thought he could leave and start a new life? Now he copping pleas when Nate shows him a thumb drive :lol:

Based on what we know he always had the USB drive...only reason to keep that kind of stuff is for blackmail or the cops.

Him going over the edge would be shooting Cal, killing him or beating him up.

Ash could've played that so much better after Lips turned the convo around on that family. If that doesn't go for nothing, it could save Jules from the 10-8k she still owes.

Really wish we could've seen Lex find out what happened to Fez and Ash. SMH.

Another magnificent season, nonetheless.

Ash could've played that so much better after Lips turned the convo around on that family. If that doesn't go for nothing, it could save Jules from the 10-8k she still owes.

Really wish we could've seen Lex find out what happened to Fez and Ash. SMH.

Another magnificent season, nonetheless.

yup.. until ash snapped, things was setting up nice for fez, ash AND rue

since it woulda fell on laurie.. and mouse

Back
Top Bottom