European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

And there it is. Czechs need to react fast and start moving like they were in the first 20 minutes.

Golazo! It was only a matter of time
Figo 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ronaldo came through. Smh at Germany vs Greece. I doubt that Portugal will make it to the finals I hope they do but they have a lot of yellow cards which means if a couple of em Get yellows in there next game they might show up to the finals without starters.

Originally Posted by engoi

I thought all yellow cards will be deleted.

they are.

smile.png
" title="Smile
smile.gif
"> great match! cr7 was unlucky to have not gotten more from his performance. between the dutch game and today he has really put in a great shift. the amount of pressure on him is nuts and its great to see him come through.

only downside for me was nani, he didnt have a terrible game, but in reality we all know he could of skinned his marker every chance he got but he didnt. he needs to start out more assertive, play like he deserves the $ hes asking for! (too soon?)

proud of my team today, and petr cech has no reason to be sad he played his !%%! off.

Ole, Ronaldo,Ole!

ibpfulTvRiS6nE.gif

laugh.gif
some Portuguese have claimed hes blowing a kiss to messi....ppl cant let it go
laugh.gif
, he says 'para ti' which means for you (his son)

Hopefully this puts the claims that he doesn't play well for Portugal to rest, although it probably won't. The fact that he will lose to the best team in the world in the semi final will be used against him. Still, he pretty much won the last two games for them.

I'm extremely impressed with Portugal today, they didn't play the flashy and spacey game they are used to. They played with poise and grinded it out similar to the Germans and Italians, something they have not done very well in the past. Cristiano played fantastic, Moutinho as well.

With the momentum Portugal has going, I'm positive they'll be in the finals. I have them winning the whole thing in my bracket too.

I'm sure most of you will disagree and say a Spain vs Germany final but we'll see.

Mario is so awesome.

I laughed out loud for a minute straight when I saw that pic of him just laying down.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Mario is so awesome.

I laughed out loud for a minute straight when I saw that pic of him just laying down.

*%%$ a sit up!

though i bitterly despise the whole YOLO movement, i have fallen victim to a new craze that, dare i say, welcomes more recklessness in daily activity..it is simply known as the, "what would mario do" movement..

i cant imagine coaching this guy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom