European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Originally Posted by beans718

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

They probably won't give it to him. The issue is, Ronaldo's arrogance.  While we as fans love it....it's entertainment...the committee hates it. 
They prefer a certain humble image of a footballer....
Dude... Messi scored 70 goals and had more than 30 assists. That's by far the best footballing season, statistically, I've ever heard of. 5 years ago if you told me someone was going to score more than 50 goals in a season I'd call you crazy. I guess Real did win the league title, but I still think it's uncontestedly Messi.

To that I ask the last time messi scored the game winning goal which helped his country into qrter finals of a maj tournament ? How about the last time he scored in a tourney ? You mention total football Ronnie is doing it for club n country. This isn't directed at you but the same ppl mentioning messi's goals this yr, we're putting cr7 down last yr for "scoring a bunch of goals but winning nothin".
But they don't hear you...

Man.. Them Germans are a powerhouse.
Just so coordinated. 

Im just glad Ozil doesnt know how to strike the ball..

Bcuz if he did.. Them Germans would be going to the finals..

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

They probably won't give it to him. The issue is, Ronaldo's arrogance.  While we as fans love it....it's entertainment...the committee hates it. 
They prefer a certain humble image of a footballer....
Dude... Messi scored 70 goals and had more than 30 assists. That's by far the best footballing season, statistically, I've ever heard of. 5 years ago if you told me someone was going to score more than 50 goals in a season I'd call you crazy. I guess Real did win the league title, but I still think it's uncontestedly Messi.

To that I ask the last time messi scored the game winning goal which helped his country into qrter finals of a maj tournament ? How about the last time he scored in a tourney ? You mention total football Ronnie is doing it for club n country. This isn't directed at you but the same ppl mentioning messi's goals this yr, we're putting cr7 down last yr for "scoring a bunch of goals but winning nothin".

Messi just scored a hattrick against his biggest rival. Cronaldo's been lighting it up, but who's really taking him over Messi if they're team captain? I think this discussion won't really be resolved til 2014... when Neymar is #1
tongue.gif

Messi just scored a hattrick against his biggest rival. Cronaldo's been lighting it up, but who's really taking him over Messi if they're team captain? I think this discussion won't really be resolved til 2014... when Neymar is #1
tongue.gif
Do you mean in that friendly? Against a rather inexperienced squad?  Even the commentators were saying the Brazil squad was inexperienced (majority) and is being built for 2014. 

Main street of Munich (Leopoldstrasse) was absolutely crazy!  But two more to go, then a real celebration begins.
Peace

am i the only one who thinks that Boateng is the weak link for Germany?
lazy defending for Greece's first goal,letting Samaras slip past him easily...
you could say he was unlucky about the penalty,but he shouldn't have exposed himself like that...put your arms behind your back or something man...

and didn't he have a poor game when Dortmund beat Bayern in the German Cup final?

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

am i the only one who thinks that Boateng is the weak link for Germany?

After yesterday's game, a claim like that doesn't exactly deserve a medal for bravery. Of course he was horrible defensively and was heavily involved/responsible for both goals.

He's a good player who had a bad game. He still assisted that second goal.

Les Bleus trolled against Sweden so they could play Spain 
eyes.gif

That being said.. 3-1 victory for the French.. If they score first.

But if they concede first.. I think it will be 2-1 for the French.

After they knock out Spain.. 

They will have supreme confidence and they will make the Final.

Lets go Les Bleus!

Clichy has been horrendous thus far.
laugh.gif
Arbeloa has had acres of space all game and he fell asleep for the Alonzo goal.

Back
Top Bottom