European Soccer off-season transfer thread...

Any word on Drogba leaving Chelsea? A Drogba Inter-Milan jersey would be
pimp.gif
and definitely copped.

ive been hearing robbie keane is moving to liverpool with crouch going the other way
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Any word on Drogba leaving Chelsea? A Drogba Inter-Milan jersey would be
pimp.gif
and definitely copped.

He already stated that he will not be leaving Chelsea. He is under contract, so he will be returning to Stamford Bridge next season as well.

I'm hoping Ballack returns to the Bundesliga to end his career. Or somewhere in order to make a greater difference.

sick.gif

I was hoping it wouldn't go through. Re-signing Lampard should have been the first piece of business.

If they re-sign Lampard, it should be fine, if not, Chelsea will be in trouble. They really need to try to start getting younger, sell Malouda and SWP, giveSinclair first team looks, and sign Ashley Young.

Manchester United and Real Madrid are eyeing River Plate's prolific striker Radamel Falcao, acording to the Colombia international's agentNestor Sivori. (DiarioSport, 1345)

Barcelona are being linked with a loan move for Chelsea's unwanted striker Andriy Shevchenko, a deal which could suit both parties. The Spanish clubwould not have to pay a transfer fee, while the Londoners could remove the Ukrainian's wages from their books. (El Mundo Deportivo, 1140)

New Tottenham signing Giovani Dos Santos, 19, has revealed he turned down Manchester United, Chelsea and Ajax to sign at White Hart Lane fromBarcelona. "I also had good offers [from them], but I loved Juande Ramos's ideas. I am going to do great things with the Spurs," he said.(Setanta Sports, 1110)
Chelsea are ready to take advantage of Emmanuel Adebayor's desire to quit Arsenal by making a £30m bid for thestriker. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal are poised to move for Newcastle striker Obafemi Martins - if Emmanuel Adebayor is sold. Nigerian striker Martins has a £13m release clause in hiscontract if he requests a move. (The Sun)

Rafael Benitez will pursue his interest in striker Robbie Keane, despite Tottenham's insistence that their vice-captain is not for sale. TheLiverpool manager has proposed a cash-plus-Peter Crouch deal. (The Guardian)

New Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari is considering a £27m swoop for Real Madrid's Brazilian forward Robinho, who is unhappy at the lack of movement onan improvement on his £30,000-a-week deal at the Bernabeu. (Daily Mail)
Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill has told Gareth Barry he can have hisdream move to Liverpool - but that the Anfield club will have to splash out £18m to land the midfielder. (The Sun)

Sevilla have turned down a £12.5m offer from Spurs for 20-year-old left winger Diego Capel. (The Times)

Argentine international Pablo Aimar, who has been tipped to join Portuguese club Benfica, is believed to be holding out for a move to a Premier League club.Newcastle and Everton have been linked with the player. (Daily Telegraph)

Arsenal are weighing up a move for Werder Bremen's French-born midfielder Amaury Bischoff. (The Sun)

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Arsenal are poised to move for Newcastle striker Obafemi Martins - if Emmanuel Adebayor is sold. Nigerian striker Martins has a £13m release clause in his contract if he requests a move. (The Sun)

Say it ain't so.
eek.gif

I would love for Martins to come to Emirates. I would NOT want Adebayor leaving to be the reason he comes though, if we sign him to have both start up front.
pimp.gif

edit: Deco is a great sign for The Blues, he should perform very well in the EPL.

roll.gif
if Adebayor goes to Chelsea. There will be an uproar word to Ashley Cole. Dude still gets booed every time he touches the ball at Emirates.
laugh.gif

Adebayor isn't going to Chelsea, I doubt they have even made contact. If Adebayor goes ANYWHERE (which I doubt he's even going to leave) it will beMilan, and Milan only.

Surely this dude would not be stupid enough to go to Chelsea when they don't play a lot of strikers to begin with. Drogba would get a look over him. If heis going to leave, he should go to Milan. They have not had a decent striker since Shevchenko and Crespo were doing work for them.

My bet is Adebeyor doesn't go anywhere.

If he wants to leave, AC Milan is in desperate need of strikers. Barcelona have no room for him.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Barcelona arent counting on Samuel Eto'o for next season thus the interest in Adebayor.

Eto is practically gone, I think he has already said he isn't coming back next season. I really think Henry should just leave and come back home.
smile.gif

I think Henry should go play in France for PSG or Lyon or something so he can leave the teams I like alone.

I enjoy watching Thierry Henry fail, he's a traitor.

I love how he missed most of the 06-07 season with Arsenal due to injury but then complained about how the team was under-performing and he needed a change ofscenery after signing a 5-year contract extension the year before.

He can go rot with Tottenham for all I care.

So word out of the Bayern camp is that they want Mario Gomez again
indifferent.gif
How many strikers do we need, jesus!

Bayern Munchen is hella greedy.
laugh.gif
Podolski is already mad he's not getting enough playing time, imagine what would happen if Gomez goes there. A bunchof unhappy strikers.

Yeah I wish Henry would go away from Barcelona.

I can't believe Pep wanted a number 9 to fit under Henry and Bojan. Looking at Henrys first season, I would not make him a regular. All due respect, he isworld class, but I think its all been talk so far.

And SMH @ Barcelona, potentially letting go of Ronaldinho for Helb or whatever is ridiculous, even more is letting go of Eto'o. These decisions will bitethem in the backside in the future.

They already let of Gio.. which under the circumstances was probably benefited Gio. He wanted more first team experience and refused to be loaned.

Any news on the finalizing of Nasri to Arsenal? I want this kid.

And my money on Adebayor's new home goes to Milan.

laugh.gif
@ getting rid of Ronaldinho for Hleb, Hleb in his prime will never be as good as Ronaldinho injured.

As far as Henry, he is my favorite player and always has been, no matter where he goes I will always support him. That's why I have both his Arsenaljerseys and Barcelona jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom