European Soccer off-season transfer thread...

^ apparently hes going to villa for 5 mill
laugh.gif

I sure hope that Cristiano demands a trade. Win-win situation to me. Either he goes to Madrid and they become a dynasty or he rides the bench for ManU.
smile.gif

Could you imagine the attacking style with CR7 on the right wing, with Ramos coming with the overlaping runs from right back. That attack would be a sight tosee. They both are so attack minded, even with Ramos being a back and all. But lets hope its for United
pimp.gif
and NOT Madrid.Whats the latest new onManU's transfer targets? I would love to see another striker, whats the like of Hunteelar or Van der Varrt making their way over? I think either onewould be a great addition. And as for Aresenal, they are going to be a team to reckon with this season. Us ManU fan's are going to have our hands fullwith those showdowns.

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Could you imagine the attacking style with CR7 on the right wing, with Ramos coming with the overlaping runs from right back. That attack would be a sight to see. They both are so attack minded, even with Ramos being a back and all. But lets hope its for United
pimp.gif
and NOT Madrid.Whats the latest new on ManU's transfer targets? I would love to see another striker, whats the like of Hunteelar or Van der Varrt making their way over? I think either one would be a great addition. And as for Aresenal, they are going to be a team to reckon with this season. Us ManU fan's are going to have our hands full with those showdowns.

took the words right out of my mouth

Originally Posted by xblaze23

what is Tottenham's projected line up as of right now?

-----------gomes-----------

hutton--king--woodgate--bale

-------------------------------

------berbatov----keane------

i have no idea what the midfield will look like. i cant see modric and dos santos playing in the same team

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Saha Focused on United
smh.gif

and wasn't there talk of Crouch to the Gunners in place of Adebayor???
laugh.gif

I would kill Wenger if that idiot signed Crouch, he is such garbage. There is no replacement for Adebayor imo, only been there for 2 seasons and has beenplaying great for them 2, he will only get better.
smile.gif

No way in hell Crouch is coming to Arsenal. I guarantee it.

Manchester City have agreed a £19m fee for CSKA Moscow's Brazilian striker Jo. (Sky Sports, 1650 BST)

Paul Robinson has revealed his desire to resurrect his career at Aston Villa according to sources close to the out-of-favour Tottenham goalkeeper.(Press Association 1001 BST)

Brazil playmaker Ronaldinho will reject a move to Manchester City as the 28-year-old wants to stay at Barcelona. (Daily Mirror)

Midfielder Claude Makelele is staying at Chelsea after agreeing a one-year extension that will keep him at Stamford Bridge until 2010.(Daily Star)

Everton will reluctantly sell £10m-rated striker Andy Johnson in a bid to generate urgently-needed transfer funds. Sunderland, West Ham, Wigan, Aston Villa,Manchester City and Middlesbrough are interested in the 27-year-old. (Daily Mail)

Arsenal have made an approach for Portugal midfielder Miguel Veloso, according to the Sporting Lisbon player's agent. (Various)

Liverpool have told Portsmouth that they need to change the fee structure of their £9m bid for Peter Crouch if they are to agree a deal for the Englandstriker. (The Times)
Ajax have joined Tottenham and Portsmouth in trying to sign Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun by bidding £5m for the Israel midfielder. (Daily Mail)

New Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari has written to the Blues players who were not involved in Euro 2008 telling them to cut short their holidays -because he is starting work a week early. (Daily Mirror)

How about, If he scores 5 goals: You have to buy a Chelsea kit. We hold a vote as to which printing you have to use.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

word on the street is Lampard to Inter nearly complete

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2008/20080627_164937_lampard-a-l-inter_Dev.html

and! rumors from Portugal.. Ricardo Quaresma also to Inter. Heir to Figo, indeed.

Lampard will get MURDERED in Serie A. Huge mistake, this is a career ending move. If he scores 5 goals in Serie A I'll retire from NT and paint the interior of my house Chelsea blue.

Why do you always make blanket statements like these? Is it all done in angst?

Lampard will flourish at Inter under Jose. He's still one of the best link up players in midfield and Jose loves that he plays two ways. The goalsare just gravy at this point in his career. A 30-year old player can't flourish in Calcio football? Get outta here. The slower pace will extend hiscareer if anything. He won't need to score more than 5 goals to be effective, but he'll probably do it anyway if he stays at full health. You're just full of teen hooligan soccer angst, man.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

If he scores 10, you buy a Shevchenko kit.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lampard COULD perform well in Serie A, we shall see how he does next season, if he goes. I love seeing him play for Chelsea, losing him will make Chelsea amuch weaker team....(not a bad idea
laugh.gif
). Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U can doall the trades and signings they want...but we got the EPL on lock next year.
pimp.gif

Arsenal 08/09 EPL Champions and hopefully 08/09 Uefa CL Champs too (I'm talking a bit early, but I'm confident we will rape next season
laugh.gif
happy.gif
)

BET Arsenal doesn't win the Champions League next year.
laugh.gif

We all know the Gunners don't show up for European play.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

BET Arsenal doesn't win the Champions League next year.
laugh.gif

We all know the Gunners don't show up for European play.

laugh.gif
, dude I gotta root on my team no matter what.

pimp.gif

I heard Pep re-talked Ronnie into staying, I hope Eto'o stays too.

I wish Barcelona didn't sign Henry, dude pissed me off ever since joining Blaugrana. Go back to England.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

word on the street is Lampard to Inter nearly complete

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2008/20080627_164937_lampard-a-l-inter_Dev.html

and! rumors from Portugal.. Ricardo Quaresma also to Inter. Heir to Figo, indeed.

Lampard will get MURDERED in Serie A. Huge mistake, this is a career ending move. If he scores 5 goals in Serie A I'll retire from NT and paint the interior of my house Chelsea blue.

Why do you always make blanket statements like these? Is it all done in angst?

Lampard will flourish at Inter under Jose. He's still one of the best link up players in midfield and Jose loves that he plays two ways. The goals are just gravy at this point in his career. A 30-year old player can't flourish in Calcio football? Get outta here. The slower pace will extend his career if anything. He won't need to score more than 5 goals to be effective, but he'll probably do it anyway if he stays at full health. You're just full of teen hooligan soccer angst, man.

Lampard is trash, he isn't skilled enough to be considered one of the best Midfielders in the world. He's fortunate to be in a system wherehe's allowed to just play behind a striker and clean up whatever chances he gets. 98% of his goals come against garbage teams like Bolton, Derby, WestBrom and Fulham, when it comes to playing against the big boys (Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd) and UCL competition, he disappears. Dude is a sloppy player, Idont even understand why they give him free kick duties on that team, the majority of the time he cant even get past the wall. The slower physical style ofplay in Italy will eat him alive, he wont get the space in Italy that he gets in the Premiership to score all those goals. I see him returning to Englandwithin 2 years of joining the Serie A.

Good players play well for club and country, Lampard has been given chance after chance to perform for England and he has been exposed as a fraud everysingle time.
And dont tell me that it's because I hate Chelsea, there are some great players on Chelsea to watch like Drogba, Anelka, Ballack, Makalele,Essien. Lampard is disgustingly over-rated and a pathetic performer against quality opposition.

Back
Top Bottom