European Soccer off-season transfer thread...

laugh.gif
word, that would be weird as hell to see him on Real Madrid. But thenagain, Arsenal will have a better chance of winning EPL.
pimp.gif

The offer is in Euro's, not GBP (thank god)

Seydou Keita to Barcelona seems like a done deal. Meanwhile Giovani Dos Santos may play a role in the Florent Malouda interest.

I want to analyze my team but It all depends on this Cristiano Ronaldo mess. If he wants to join up, cool. If he doesnt, fine by me. Personally, I just wantdecisions (by clubs/player) to be made quickly so we (RM) can focus on other targets.

dont tell anyone.. I'd prefer Kaka'

ronaldo should go to barcelona...bc hes signed to nike and they're more fun to watch...im a united fan but as long as football is exciting im happy.

word, I was thinking of the nike/adidas thing after reading about AC Milan upping R10 weekly salary due to the fact that Nike doesnt want him to play for a3stripes team

The main rumour i've read today in the paper.

Ronaldinho to Man City

"Ronaldinho's brother - who also acts as his agent - flew into Thailand for talks with Manchester City last night. He asked for a personal audiencewith City's powerful owner Thaksin Shinawatra to gauge the interest in the Barcelona playmaker."

laugh.gif
I read that Ronaldinho rumor too...0% chance he goes to Man City.

-Arsenal are very close to signing Nasri (fingers are crossed)

-Mourinho is rumored to be returning back to Chelsea

-Chelsea are interested in Robinho

-Tottenham want Anelka or Diego Milito

-Hleb is very close to leaving Arsenal (THANK GOD)

Anelka has to be the ultimate Premier League journey man. He is on the move constantly, he must be so rich from all the transfer fees.

I hope Jose comes back to anyone in the PL, the guy is pure comedy.

Ronaldinho commanding 200K (GBP) from Manc City, you aint worth anything close to that any more. I'm not even sure have big of a draw his name is noweither.

mmagic1 - just wondering, do you live in London?

Jose back!? no way...
laugh.gif
seems like his relationship with Roman is too damaged... arrogant punk
laugh.gif

Isn't Anelka demanding to get a bigger role with Chelski? after screwing up the pen!?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

mmagic1 - just wondering, do you live in London?

Jose back!? no way...
laugh.gif
seems like his relationship with Roman is too damaged... arrogant punk
laugh.gif

Isn't Anelka demanding to get a bigger role with Chelski? after screwing up the pen!?

Anelka was complaining in L'Equippe, I think, that when he signed that he was gonna play up front in a 4-4-2, and he doesn't like playing on thewing in the 4-3-3 especially when he's proven himself down the middle.

Jose would never go back, I think its more likely that he'll be in Italy and have the core of Chelsea who are still loyal to him join him

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
I read that Ronaldinho rumor too...0% chance he goes to Man City.

-Arsenal are very close to signing Nasri (fingers are crossed)

-Mourinho is rumored to be returning back to Chelsea

-Chelsea are interested in Robinho

-Tottenham want Anelka or Diego Milito

-Hleb is very close to leaving Arsenal (THANK GOD)

Yep me too, they're going nuts on the Arsenal forums, I hope we sign him.
pimp.gif

and NOW this douche is blaming GRANT for his PK miss
smh.gif
smh.gif

-Gio/Malouda Chelsea-Barca swap talks sparking up once again. I want my boy in the premiership even if it would be with Chel$ki, and I'd have to cop hisshirt
smh.gif

BREAKING GOSSIP
Arsenal have accepted that Alexander Hleb will be leaving the club this summer, according to the player's agent (The Sun 1156 BST)
Juventus are targeting Liverpool duo Xabi Alonso and John Arne Riise. (Italian sports paper Gazzetta dello Sport, 1056 BST)

Real Madrid have a club car ready and waiting for Cristiano Ronaldo. Photograhed in a car park, the top-of-the-range Audi has a handwritten noticeon the dashboard saying: "Deliver to Cristiano Ronaldo". (Spanish sports paper Marca, 1008 BST)

TRANSFER RUMOURS

Tottenham will make a straight £15m cash offer for Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka and £10m for right-winger Shaun Wright-Phillips. (DailyExpress)

If Spurs fail to land Anelka they will concentrate their efforts on Real Zaragoza's Diego Milito. (Daily Express)

Ronaldinho's agent met Manchester City owner Thaksin Shinawatra in Thailand this week to discuss a £10m move for the Barcelona star. (TheSun)
[table][tr][td]
o.gif
[/td] [td]
606: DEBATE

What's this? Could the Special One be heading back to Stamford Bridge?

Phil McNulty
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Newcastle have tried to offload striker Obafemi Martens to Liverpool, alerting Arsenal and Chelsea to the Nigerian's availability. (The Sun)

Arsenal have clinched an £11m deal for Marseille's Samir Nasri, clearing the way for Alexander Hleb to join Inter Milan. (DailyMirror)

Tottenham have had a bid for PSV Eindhoven goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes rejected. (Independent)

Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate hopes to agree terms with Dutch club Heerenveen for USA midfielder Michael Bradley. (Daily Mirror)

West Brom are expected to complete the £2.5million transfer of Roman Bednar by exercising their option to sign the Hearts striker, who has been on aseason-long loan. (Independent)

Nottingham Forest are keen to snap up Derby's 19-year-old defender Lewin Nyatanga, despite him being linked with a move to Barnsley. (DailyStar)

Liverpool are closing in on the signing of 26-year-old Udinese left-back Andrea Dossena. (Independent)

Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp is keen on taking Ireland international Richard Dunne to Fratton Park, but faces competition from Tottenham,Sunderland and Newcastle. (Daily Mail)

Chelsea are expecting to have to fend off a bid from Barcelona for goalkeeper Petr Cech. (Daily Express)

Manchester United defender Gerard Pique is set to rejoin Barcelona after he claimed talks with the Catalonian club were "at an advancedstage". (Independent)

Preston, Nottingham Forest and Plymouth are chasing Aberdeen midfielder Barry Nicholson. (Daily Star)

Paris St Germain keeper Jerome Alonzo claims he is being chased by Bolton Wanderers, Derby, Cardiff and Queens Park Rangers. (DailyMirror)

Andriy Schevchenko looks set for an exit out of Chelsea and is considering playing in America's MLS League, although AC Milan are poised to take himback to the San Siro. (Daily Star)

Arsenal are set to sign midfield wonderkid Torric Jibril, 16, from Ghanaian side Hearts of Oak, subject to a two-week trial.

http://

OTHER GOSSIP

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich and former coach Jose Mourinho have shared three "cosy chats" in the last six weeks, but Frank Rijkaardremains favourite to replace Avram Grant. (The Sun)

Nicolas Anelka has broken ranks to launch a scathing attack on Grant's tactics and training methods in the wake of Wednesday's Champions Leaguefinal defeat to Manchester United. (Various)

Chelsea are planning a comprehensive clear out of their coaching staff with Hent ten Cate and Steve Clarke, assistants to Avram Grant, likely tofollow the Israeli out of the club. (The Times)

Defender Patrice Evra has warned Manchester United to move quickly over contract talks as other clubs are interested. (Daily Mirror)

American Carlos Bocanegra has let other clubs know he wants to stay in the Premier League after being released by Fulham. (Sun)

Sven-Goran Eriksson, set to be axed by Manchester City, has alerted Italian clubs of his willingness to return to manage in the country after hailing SerieA as "still the best." The ex-Roma, Fiorentina, Sampdoria and Lazio coach said he would take a job "if asked."

Sir Alex Ferguson is planning to offer Old Trafford stalwarts Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes coaching positions at the club when they finally retire.(Daily Mail)

Gordon Strachan is staying at Celtic after a third straight SPL triumph and will be handed £20m to spend in the summer.(Daily Mirror).

Ireland international Paul McShane's Sunderland future looks in question after criticising boss Roy Keane for not giving him enough first-teamopportunities. (Times)

Gilberto Silva's Arsenal future remains in doubt after receiving no assurances from boss Arsene Wenger he will be offered another contract at the end ofnext season. (Daily Star)

East of Scotland League side Annan Athletic are ready to take Gretna's place in the Scottish Football league if agent Paul Davies' bid forthe ailing side fails. (Daily Record)

Dundee United defender Mihael Kovacevic has been left with a fractured cheekbone after he was punched by club captain Lee Wilkie in a training groundbust-up. Wilkie has apologised after the incident. (The Sun)

http://
AND FINALLY

Bristol City's Dele Adebola knew from an early age that he was not destined for greatness. The striker played in the same Liverpool schoolboysteam as Robbie Fowler. "When it was training nights, Robbie was getting picked up by Kenny Dalglish in his Mercedes, I was being told 'that's whattime it starts, you can get the bus'." (Daily Star)

Aberdeen have earned more in the past season than at any time since Sir Alex Ferguson was in charge in the 1980s. (The Sun)

Real Madrid have a club car ready and waiting for Cristiano Ronaldo. Photograhed in a car park, the top-of-the-range Audi has a handwritten notice on the dashboard saying: "Deliver to Cristiano Ronaldo". (Spanish sports paper Marca, 1008 BST)
roll.gif

Fergie took the bait, and now Marca will continue to speculate for fun.

Audi R8
pimp.gif

cochecristiano4_ES.jpg

cochecristiano1_ES.jpg

Although I hate Chel$ea, sacking Grant was unwarranted. He led the team to a better record in the second half of the season than Mourinho in the 1st half. Healso led the team to the UCL finals with arguably a weaker team and Chel$ea were a more attractive side to watch under Grant.

Nasri + Fabregas = It's a wrap for the Premiership. Then we can sell them each for 30 million pounds in a couple of years
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Not surprising that they sacked Grant, but I thought he deserved another year.

and LOL @ Ronaldinho to Man City

Grant should've gotten another year, but maybe they'll bring Mancini or Rijkaard.

Please please, take away Anelka. Now I know why they called him Le Sulk. Too much drama. Let's get Robinho and call it a day.

Ronaldinho to Man City

"Ronaldinho's brother - who also acts as his agent - flew into Thailand for talks with Manchester City last night. He asked for a personal audience with City's powerful owner Thaksin Shinawatra to gauge the interest in the Barcelona playmaker."

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that Ronaldinho doesn't like Man City. Imo, why the hell would someone like Ronaldinho play for a lackluster team in ManCity? No matter how much they pay you, if your team mates suck, it's got to be worse than the 'apparent' rifts at Barcelona.

I think Cristiano will move to Real, hes accomplished everything at ManU and it's time he sets new goals for himself, and I think La Liga is something heshould set his sights on while hes in this form. As much as I dislike him, he has been in stunning form.

As for my fellow Blaugrana supporters, we will just have to wait and see what Pep and Laporta have installed for us in the coming season. Personally I want:

- Dani Alves to be signed (which is a reality)
- Ronaldinho to stay - Malouda won't do things R10 is capable of even with Abdial - who also had a luckluster season.
- Fabricio Coliccini
- Gio to be loaned out
- Some sort of replacement for Deco.

Other than that, the most important thing regardless of what happens, is that the team build some sort of unity or trust within the club.

Originally Posted by mmagic1

Anelka has to be the ultimate Premier League journey man. He is on the move constantly, he must be so rich from all the transfer fees.

Last I checked, the transfer fees go to the club not the player. Anyway, I have no idea why Anelka is being wooed by so many clubs. He's been nothingbut a bum recently.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by mmagic1

Last I checked, the transfer fees go to the club not the player. Anyway, I have no idea why Anelka is being wooed by so many clubs. He's been nothing but a bum recently.
laugh.gif

No you get a percentage of the transfer fees.

Back
Top Bottom