Even if your not really a big fan of Immortal Technique here's a dope doc..

if you have a 1 hour to burn I recommend this
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Finally some real hip hop heads on NT! "If you go platinum it has nothing to do with luck, it just means a million people are stupid as uck"

Last edited:
Finally some real hip hop heads on NT! "If you go platinum it has nothing to do with luck, it just means a million people are stupid as uck"

So kanye is stupid?

No way Jose.
Not every mainstream artist is life that.

So kanye is stupid?

No way Jose.

What in the hell are you talking about? In a board filled with Tyga Lil Wayne TI Waka ect. fans it's good to see some underground artist get some shine.

How Kanye your God gets brought up is beyond wack lol get off his sack. He is talented and entertaining.

I like my mainstream in the club and at parties other then that I'm into the underground. I take my hiphop serious.

So kanye is stupid?

No way Jose.
What in the hell are you talking about? In a board filled with Tyga Lil Wayne TI Waka ect. fans it's good to see some underground artist get some shine.

How Kanye your God gets brought up is beyond wack lol get off his sack. He is talented and entertaining.

I like my mainstream in the club and at parties other then that I'm into the underground. I take my hiphop serious.
yup, learning and having mind stimulation is far superior to being merely entertained

p4l

hey jay-z, nice chain! tell me more about it!!!!!!  - _____ -

Last edited:
I feel like Immortal Technique fans make me not want to listen to him.
Although I haven't really listened to his stuff, all of his fans think they are "saving hip-hop" because their self-righteous ***** don't "follow the mainstream mannnn".

As a person, the dude does a lot of charity work, so I support him, regardless the music he makes.

Last edited:

yup, learning and having mind stimulation is far superior to being merely entertained

p4l

hey jay-z, nice chain! tell me more about it!!!!!!  - _____ -

Back
Top Bottom