Even Though He Is Clearly Jocking YC...SB Got A Hit...

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

are all you guys posting
eek.gif
eek.gif
and @!## joking? like is this the new lil b, people like it to troll? im convinced none of you dudes who like this are serious.

C'mon, Soulja boy was trolling way before Lil B.  Dude had kids saying "superman that ho" and parents thought it was ok 
grin.gif

are all you guys posting
eek.gif
eek.gif
and @!## joking? like is this the new lil b, people like it to troll? im convinced none of you dudes who like this are serious.

C'mon, Soulja boy was trolling way before Lil B.  Dude had kids saying "superman that ho" and parents thought it was ok 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

are all you guys posting
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

yea but i mean theres been a bunch of scrubs out there doing the same damn $+!# SB is doing, just lousy recycled southern styles and plenty of borrowing from whatevers poppin. atleast lil b had a unique sound and some humor to it. the sb stuff just sound slike he's been drinking way too much lean. 

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

are all you guys posting
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

yea but i mean theres been a bunch of scrubs out there doing the same damn $+!# SB is doing, just lousy recycled southern styles and plenty of borrowing from whatevers poppin. atleast lil b had a unique sound and some humor to it. the sb stuff just sound slike he's been drinking way too much lean. 

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I doubt he has more than ten million left.
You talking like that's pocket change.
grin.gif

he has that much money? 

Probably something close to it if he gets a check like this. But then again I don't know how good he is at saving his money
2udxa1y.jpg

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I doubt he has more than ten million left.
grin.gif

he has that much money? 

Probably something close to it if he gets a check like this. But then again I don't know how good he is at saving his money
2udxa1y.jpg

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

grin.gif

he has that much money? 

2udxa1y.jpg

damn bruh...if i could just get a check like that one time in my life id be good

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

grin.gif

he has that much money? 

2udxa1y.jpg

damn bruh...if i could just get a check like that one time in my life id be good

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Seriously though, what happened to Arab?

I hope they didn't have a falling out, especially after he got all those face tats
30t6p3b.gif

#goodluckgettingajobbreh

2ajs1tl.png

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Seriously though, what happened to Arab?

I hope they didn't have a falling out, especially after he got all those face tats
30t6p3b.gif

#goodluckgettingajobbreh

2ajs1tl.png

Back
Top Bottom