Even Though He Is Clearly Jocking YC...SB Got A Hit...

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Soulja-Boy-dating-Diamond-1.jpg

Soulja Boy taking dudes' broads now too?
nerd.gif

diamond been the whole worlds %#$$% for as long as i can remember. she always been a garden tool

Originally Posted by eashawty

nerd.gif

diamond been the whole worlds %#$$% for as long as i can remember. she always been a garden tool

word

shorty just look like the typical hood fly broad,every dude with a pocket full of cash or great potenial has run through.

Originally Posted by eashawty

nerd.gif

word

shorty just look like the typical hood fly broad,every dude with a pocket full of cash or great potenial has run through.

Def. Chick was grillin me odee when i was in ATL last year at lenox mall , i was with my girl so ofcourse i ain't get the number but she was def giving me that come $%#@ me look

Def. Chick was grillin me odee when i was in ATL last year at lenox mall , i was with my girl so ofcourse i ain't get the number but she was def giving me that come $%#@ me look

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

damn dude is Dying Slow. he look like he got low white blood cells, low platelets , low T Cells and Low Blood sugar. He not makin it out his 30s.
Dr. House?
laugh.gif
@ the sidelining reporting... i agree but the medical breakdown
laugh.gif

let the kid live, theres only soo much living u can do.... what he crams in those 30 years u wont be able to do half of by the time ur 70

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

damn dude is Dying Slow. he look like he got low white blood cells, low platelets , low T Cells and Low Blood sugar. He not makin it out his 30s.
Dr. House?
laugh.gif
@ the sidelining reporting... i agree but the medical breakdown
laugh.gif

let the kid live, theres only soo much living u can do.... what he crams in those 30 years u wont be able to do half of by the time ur 70

how has Soulja Boy been rapping for this long and still hasnt learned how to make good songs? i dont get it.. this clown has no dedication to his craft, just does drugs and screws around with his money
30t6p3b.gif

how has Soulja Boy been rapping for this long and still hasnt learned how to make good songs? i dont get it.. this clown has no dedication to his craft, just does drugs and screws around with his money
30t6p3b.gif

i bet dub none of them !%$%$# even really like soulja boy

but u right his behind the music will be interesting lol

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
damn

1. Big Boy raps 
roll.gif
roll.gif

2. Big Boys' name is 'Killa Cam'
roll.gif
roll.gif

3. '350' gotta be that n_ that wouldnt EVER join the freestyle session or try to rap PERIOD...then one day he smoked a lil weed or got some nani and busted a flow and they threw it on here for memories sake.
ohwell.gif

4. Dredboy didnt even wanna recite his own verse
laugh.gif

5. Terrrrrrible
sick.gif

Tune is Soulja really pushin them? He should be goin in wit Kwony, Jermaine, & Calico on the payroll

i bet dub none of them !%$%$# even really like soulja boy

but u right his behind the music will be interesting lol

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
damn

1. Big Boy raps 
roll.gif
roll.gif

2. Big Boys' name is 'Killa Cam'
roll.gif
roll.gif

3. '350' gotta be that n_ that wouldnt EVER join the freestyle session or try to rap PERIOD...then one day he smoked a lil weed or got some nani and busted a flow and they threw it on here for memories sake.
ohwell.gif

4. Dredboy didnt even wanna recite his own verse
laugh.gif

5. Terrrrrrible
sick.gif

Tune is Soulja really pushin them? He should be goin in wit Kwony, Jermaine, & Calico on the payroll

Back
Top Bottom