Even Though He Is Clearly Jocking YC...SB Got A Hit...

Yo, this $%!* is driving me crazy. Where is Zan With That Lean Part II on the Juice tape? There's the Part I, and then the original one, and neither of these sound quite like it unless I'm just tripping.
EDIT: Found a mp3 anyway:

http://hulkshare.com/iuoand3czzot

Yo, this $%!* is driving me crazy. Where is Zan With That Lean Part II on the Juice tape? There's the Part I, and then the original one, and neither of these sound quite like it unless I'm just tripping.
EDIT: Found a mp3 anyway:

http://hulkshare.com/iuoand3czzot

Soulja_Boy_Juice-front-large.jpg
o
i like the tape a lot.

As a person who loves Soulja Boy's ignorant jams and am always the first to admit when his *#%# yanks I DO NOT see the obsession with this of all songs

As a person who loves Soulja Boy's ignorant jams and am always the first to admit when his *#%# yanks I DO NOT see the obsession with this of all songs

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Seriously though, what happened to Arab?

I hope they didn't have a falling out, especially after he got all those face tats
30t6p3b.gif

#goodluckgettingajobbreh

2ajs1tl.png
sucks for arab...my man got CRAZY SOD gang tattoos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Seriously though, what happened to Arab?

I hope they didn't have a falling out, especially after he got all those face tats
30t6p3b.gif

#goodluckgettingajobbreh

2ajs1tl.png
sucks for arab...my man got CRAZY SOD gang tattoos
laugh.gif

damn dude is Dying Slow. he look like he got low white blood cells, low platelets , low T Cells and Low Blood sugar. He not makin it out his 30s.

damn dude is Dying Slow. he look like he got low white blood cells, low platelets , low T Cells and Low Blood sugar. He not makin it out his 30s.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Soulja-Boy-dating-Diamond-1.jpg

Soulja Boy taking dudes' broads now too?
nerd.gif

diamond been the whole worlds %#$$% for as long as i can remember. she always been a garden tool

Back
Top Bottom