EVENT - An Evening With Jordan Brand's Gentry Humphrey - April 16th - Harlem NYC

Originally Posted by DJSNEAKERHEAD100

Originally Posted by odiggidy

and your point is???????????????? we MAKE jordan brand. we PAY gentry's salary. the least they/he can do is give us what we want.
HE ARRIVED THERE LATE AT ABOUT 7:20-7:25 PM AND BY 8PM HE HAD TO LEAVE .HOW MUCH COULD HE POSSIBLY DO IN 35 MINUTES! THATS RIGHT U PAY GENTRY'S SALARY BUT WHAT ABOUT OTHER SHOE COMPANIES WHEN THEY HAVE EVENTS THEY HAND OUT POSTERS, HEADBANDS, T-SHIRTS BUT NOT $230 DOLLA SNEAKERS AND $100 DOLLA BASKETBALLS

GirlHuggingHorse.jpg

riiiiiiiiiiiid'er die

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Originally Posted by odiggidy

and your point is???????????????? we MAKE jordan brand. we PAY gentry's salary. the least they/he can do is give us what we want.
HE ARRIVED THERE LATE AT ABOUT 7:20-7:25 PM AND BY 8PM HE HAD TO LEAVE .HOW MUCH COULD HE POSSIBLY DO IN 35 MINUTES! THATS RIGHT U PAY GENTRY'S SALARY BUT WHAT ABOUT OTHER SHOE COMPANIES WHEN THEY HAVE EVENTS THEY HAND OUT POSTERS, HEADBANDS, T-SHIRTS BUT NOT $230 DOLLA SNEAKERS AND $100 DOLLA BASKETBALLS

GirlHuggingHorse.jpg

riiiiiiiiiiiid'er die

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
word!
tired.gif
ok so basically you got a price then huh? pathetic. son hands out free kicksand you forget about the crap that he put out, the cheap leather/materials that they use, the limited kicks that the majority of sneakerheads have to struggleto copp...... pathetic.

u jus repsect gentry cause he gave u some stuff thats worth $. if you never went, you would probably be feelin the same as us. You know gentry ruined airjordan.

^That's foul considering I spoke with that dude there after everyone left and Gentry exited as well. It was djsneakerhead, campoutkid and myself along withmy chumcle. Gentry came and I didn't say a word 2 him. He was smiling really hard so I guess good for him.
Oh and I can vouch for Ninja being ghost asap. He wasn't with ir much and kept shhing me 2 hear ol' G money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chicken mcmelo

u jus repsect gentry cause he gave u some stuff thats worth $. if you never went, you would probably be feelin the same as us. You know gentry ruined air jordan.
LOL HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA Y DOES GENTRY GET THE BLAME FOR EVERYTHING THERES ALSO A PRESIDENT OF THE JORDAN BRAND? MICHAEL CAN GET BLAME AS WELL. I SAIDTHAT WE ARE LUCKY THAT JORDAN BRAND EVEN HAD A MEET AND GREET DISCUSSION WITH GENTRY SPEAKING ABOUT THE SHOES. AND ALL U GUYS DISSING GENTRY. DONT BUY JORDANSIF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SHOES. BUY REEBOK PUMPS OR ASICS OR BETTER YET BUY DWAYNE WADE CONVERSE LOLLLLLLLLLLL! NO ONE FORCING U TO GO FOR BROKE TO BUY AIRJORDAN 23 FOR $230 DOLLAS. ALOT OF U GUYS ON NIKETALK IS HYPEBEASTS HYPING UP THE SHOES AND WHEN THEY COME OUT U DONT BUY THEM AND CLAIM UR BROKE. GO TO THEOUTLETS AND BUY THE SHOES.

I find it crazy how everyone in here is hating so much....E thugs all around. the bottom line is gentry is a cog in a huge machine, while he has the title, heis not the sole decision maker. Im sure with any huge corporation there are many people who have an impact on what is done. Remember Jordans grew from a loveof basketball and one player who dominated his sport. To see how much jordan brand has grown from being just a shoe is crazy.... no matter what happens, thismachine that is jordan brand is gonna continue to grow and people are gonna either love it or hate it. For me it is sad to see what has happend with all theretros and the wack model coming out, but at the same time we represent an high level of customers. We are a small piece of the puzzle to a bigger one thatdwarfs us. im curious to see whats gonna happen now that the signature air jordan is supposedly done after the 23rd model.... Whether it be Gentry or someoneelse running the ship, we are gonna have lovers and haters... I say just rock the kicks you love and enjoy them for what they represent to you....

u jus repsect gentry cause he gave u some stuff thats worth $. if you never went, you would probably be feelin the same as us. You know gentry ruined air jordan.
LOL HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA Y DOES GENTRY GET THE BLAME FOR EVERYTHING THERES ALSO A PRESIDENT OF THE JORDAN BRAND? MICHAEL CAN GET BLAME AS WELL. I SAID THAT WE ARE LUCKY THAT JORDAN BRAND EVEN HAD A MEET AND GREET DISCUSSION WITH GENTRY SPEAKING ABOUT THE SHOES. AND ALL U GUYS DISSING GENTRY. DONT BUY JORDANS IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SHOES. BUY REEBOK PUMPS OR ASICS OR BETTER YET BUY DWAYNE WADE CONVERSE LOLLLLLLLLLLL! NO ONE FORCING U TO GO FOR BROKE TO BUY AIR JORDAN 23 FOR $230 DOLLAS. ALOT OF U GUYS ON NIKETALK IS HYPEBEASTS HYPING UP THE SHOES AND WHEN THEY COME OUT U DONT BUY THEM AND CLAIM UR BROKE. GO TO THE OUTLETS AND BUY THE SHOES.

Posting in all caps does not compensate for atrocious grammar, nor does it hide your shallow pro-JB nonsensical propaganda. What was the purpose of this"meet n greet"? Hype is all. Nothing new came of it. No one special was there. It wasn't worth the free entry.
Mister Gentrys self proclaimed fame is much akin to a certain daughter of a hotel chain empire. Ergo, the fame is for what? Who is that guy, really?Why would anyone want to meet him, let alone let him ruin a pair of jays by inking them?

LOL HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA Y DOES GENTRY GET THE BLAME FOR EVERYTHING THERES ALSO A PRESIDENT OF THE JORDAN BRAND? MICHAEL CAN GET BLAME AS WELL. I SAID THAT WE ARE LUCKY THAT JORDAN BRAND EVEN HAD A MEET AND GREET DISCUSSION WITH GENTRY SPEAKING ABOUT THE SHOES. AND ALL U GUYS DISSING GENTRY. DONT BUY JORDANS IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SHOES. BUY REEBOK PUMPS OR ASICS OR BETTER YET BUY DWAYNE WADE CONVERSE LOLLLLLLLLLLL! NO ONE FORCING U TO GO FOR BROKE TO BUY AIR JORDAN 23 FOR $230 DOLLAS. ALOT OF U GUYS ON NIKETALK IS HYPEBEASTS HYPING UP THE SHOES AND WHEN THEY COME OUT U DONT BUY THEM AND CLAIM UR BROKE. GO TO THE OUTLETS AND BUY THE SHOES.

We are lucky? Like
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
would make adifference.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Nagin_16.jpg
CHAMPION HOOD WHY U POSTED THAT RACIST PICTURE OF THE BLACK FACE! I SHOULD POST A CAN OF GOYA BEANS FOR U LOL! U NEED HELP CHAMPION HOOD SLAVERY IS OVA http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/LOUIERANKIN/?action=view&current=product0007-1.jpg

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/LOUIERANKIN/?action=view&current=IMG_1062.jpg

ol' culo besador........
eyes.gif

Nagin_16.jpg
CHAMPION HOOD WHY U POSTED THAT RACIST PICTURE OF THE BLACK FACE! I SHOULD POST A CAN OF GOYA BEANS FOR U LOL! U NEED HELP CHAMPION HOOD SLAVERY IS OVA http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/LOUIERANKIN/?action=view&current=product0007-1.jpg

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/LOUIERANKIN/?action=view&current=IMG_1062.jpg

ol' culo besador........
eyes.gif
CHAMPIONHOOD LOL UR A MOTHER %$%* EL HIJO PUTA LOL! U RACIST BASTARDO. U LIVE IN HARLEM WITH ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE AND U STILL RACIST I ll DRAG U FROM178 STREET ALL THE WAY TO 125 ST U CULERO. U NEED HELP MAN U NEED COUNSELING ON RACISM. U WONT LAST IN HARLEM BEING RACIST U BENDEHO

Back
Top Bottom