Ever been bitten by an animal?

My cousin got bitten on the *** by a brown recluse when I was younger. He was a lifeguard at some pool out in the woods :lol:

How does this happen?

And yea, my first ex used to bite me a lot smh

Dog probably brought in the crib, dog jumped on my bed, tick jumped off. Probably crawled on my joint in the middle of the night. You literally can't feel s**t. I hate ticks with a passion.

I found a tick embedded in my sack like 6 years ago.

BRUH!!!!

BD05D0A8-AA94-4465-9CBC-0A44C0D7C3CB.gif

Hit my husky with a toy lightsaber when I was like 7 and got bit. No idea why I did it, I think I was just playing around, but I deserved it :lol:

Bitten by a dog when I was a year and a half. Didn't like the end result.

Dog probably brought in the crib, dog jumped on my bed, tick jumped off. Probably crawled on my joint in the middle of the night. You literally can't feel s**t. I hate ticks with a passion.
So the tick was sucking away your manhood? :lol:
Thats some crazy **** ima check for in the shower

Got bit by a pit when I was 4...uncle used to fight them back in the early 90s(91) dog was killed subsequently

I thought about that. I was just trying to avoid contact altogether. Reminds me of uber paying you 250 if a rider vomits in your car. I sent message to them about notifying customers to secure their pets. I legit wonder what would've happened had i not been quick on my feet.

uber would comp. the hospital Bill and it would be your choice to put the dog down

Again..... **** dogs :sick:
Idk how I forgot this story my whole life. My uncle old neighbor had a little small as mean *** dog. We was playing football and somehow her and her husband let the little ****ed get away. I was 12, I was artificial qb and the little thing ran right for my ankles. My natural rraction was to punt that ***, I kicked as hard as I could after it went to bite me. Started making those little crying noises and I chased it back to its owners. They had the nerve to be mad and look at me like I did something wrong.

image.jpg
I do .. but am lazy and have let the natural moisture in the air heal me .. check out my heel they ain’t cracked as bad as before

Back
Top Bottom