Ever been bitten by an animal?

I was watching WWF as a youth and I tried to give my aunts retriever one of those running bulldog slams, after I did it I let my guard down and it bit both my arms. My aunt beat the hell out of it and me for doing it. Me and dog were cool for the rest of its days. Her name was Vanilla

image.jpg
I do .. but am lazy and have let the natural moisture in the air heal me .. check out my heel they ain’t cracked as bad as before

9RP9FAs.gif

Put ya socks back on

So the tick was sucking away your manhood? :lol:
Thats some crazy **** ima check for in the shower

I had to tug at it with tweezers until it finally came out but it was deep in there. Mad traumatizing.

I had a pet lizard back in the day and it got loose in my house, my aunt came over and sat down on the couch and she claimed that a snake bit her foot. Turned out it was my lizard.

RIP

52B1D236-02E4-4A32-9415-93F4A1583511.jpeg
F1C8E704-FEDB-477C-9357-48A6E6853D8B.jpeg

Yeah by one of those little toy rat dogs. I think it was a Pomeranian or sum.
I've owned and been around Pits my entire life and never once been growled or snarled at.
Leave it to the rat dog to bite me :rofl:

Got bit on the nose by a dog when I was a lil kid ...can’t remember it that much but still got a lil mark

Maybe that’s why I never been a pet guy :lol:

I had a pet lizard back in the day and it got loose in my house, my aunt came over and sat down on the couch and she claimed that a snake bit her foot. Turned out it was my lizard.

RIP

52B1D236-02E4-4A32-9415-93F4A1583511.jpeg
F1C8E704-FEDB-477C-9357-48A6E6853D8B.jpeg

That lizard was action :pimp:

I need an iguana

Back
Top Bottom