Ever been caught looking at mass or breasts?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by sh3zSoFly

Essential1 wrote:
Pics of yours 
nerd.gif

No, bro.

Girlfriend's mom caught me looking at her daughter(my girl at the time)
laugh.gif
she just said "Oh I saw that.." and then started laughing so it was all good

if its someone i know i just say..... damn those aren't as beautiful as that smile.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by airedweezy

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

pls tell me you got the number she gave you the opening
laugh.gif

I would have said "they look great" easy response. So what did you say exactly cuz you had to respond?
I chuckled and said,"They look fine."

I'm only 16 and she was probably late 20's, early 30's.

I never had a chance.

But now that I reflect on it,

30napuh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

i feel you bro at 16 i wouldnt have the guts either would of just been like 
ohwell.gif

FlyJr22-dont know what you mean but i dont lik your tone 
laugh.gif

Been caught several times one of them sparked into a relationship that lasted less then a month. But it was one great month
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yulp. She caught me too. She turned and called me a pervert. Luckily, she was mouth-full of bagel so no one really heard.
pimp.gif

Got caught looking at my manager's mass....she bend over and I just starred the hardest i could and she looked back with the quickness...and I pretended like I was doing work....I think she watned me she was a cougar and puerto rican

By the girl? Maybe, I might've been caught but I've never been called out on it.

By my friends? Yea and they're like, "I see you," etc. etc.

Honestly, if a girl is just that hot, they're being gawked at all the time. Unless it's like really blatant and in their face, I don't see them getting offended too often. I'm sure most of them expect to get stared at.

I make sure they know that I'm looking I'm a stright male and women floss the mass and boobs for a reason so I look and smile the women are scared to say something though because I'm tall big and black lol hell some of them smile back that when I attack with the force .....

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

in high school man... smh lol. Me and my friend were walking behind this chick with a really nice butt in the hallway and I thought I was far enough to say "Dammmmnnnn" but she turned around and gave me the
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
once she found out it was me.

I will always appreciate a nice butt when I can. No hesitation

This. I'm 16, sometimes i hit them with a 
grin.gif
 or 
happy.gif
. sometimes i play it off like i'm not looking but they know. They never get mad tho so it's all good 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom