Ever been caught looking at mass or breasts?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by phillip929

if you're good looking, they don't care.

they only freak out if you ugly
laugh.gif

basically.
lol, so so true.

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by phillip929

if you're good looking, they don't care.

they only freak out if you ugly
laugh.gif

basically.
lol, so so true.

i know because i work with a bunch of woman at my coffee shop and I observe these things. Its like if a guy looks for 2 secs he's automatically labeled as creepy or weird but if it were ryan renolds or denzel washington, they feel the attention its more than welcomed
30t6p3b.gif

woman....am i right guys??
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Got caught looking at my manager's mass....she bend over and I just starred the hardest i could and she looked back with the quickness...and I pretended like I was doing work....I think she watned me she was a cougar and puerto rican

Better get on that bruh bruh, opportunity favors the brave
pimp.gif

I was on the train the other day just daydreaming, and happend to be staring intently at some girls ******* for a solid minute or so.
Once I exit the daydream, for some reason I slowly start working my eyes up this girls body, only to notice her and her man sitting in the next seat both staring at me.
I looked at the girl, looked at the guy, and just looked away.
No F's were given on that train/

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by amel223

basically.
lol, so so true.

i know because i work with a bunch of woman at my coffee shop and I observe these things. Its like if a guy looks for 2 secs he's automatically labeled as creepy or weird but if it were ryan renolds or denzel washington, they feel the attention its more than welcomed
30t6p3b.gif

woman....am i right guys??
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
You're definitely right. I've been hit with "They look nice don't they?", "See something you like?", etc etc. Great stuff right there

all the time , once i was so out of it and my boy had to tap me just to bring it to my attention that i was flat out staring . oh well !

I always giv them the "I wasnt looking at them - they were looking at me"

Theres nothing like resting your Dragon Balls Z on some nimbus clouds

Was walking into the office the other day and their is another company across from our office. I was walking behind this woman and I was just staring with not a Damn care, when she looked back I realized that the glass door partially showed our reflections. Just straight up
laugh.gif
 when she went inside.

I space out on women's breasts on the subway all the time, completely by accident. I'm 5'1 so they just are at eye level sometimes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I space out on women's breasts on the subway all the time, completely by accident. I'm 5'1 so they just are at eye level sometimes
laugh.gif

HAY 
wink.gif

I remember getting caught by my friends gf. Just told her that her phone was falling out of her back pocket [even though it wasn't].

Back
Top Bottom