Ever bought extended warranty.... and actually got to use it?

my homie got warranty on the dr dre beats headphones. and those joints have broken about 3 times already cuz ppl are dumb and dont know how to put on headphones
smh.gif
. hes gotten new beats every single time they broke. warranty was in good use for those.

my homie got warranty on the dr dre beats headphones. and those joints have broken about 3 times already cuz ppl are dumb and dont know how to put on headphones
smh.gif
. hes gotten new beats every single time they broke. warranty was in good use for those.

Had one on my 42" LCD and the TV died 3 months before it ran out. Best Buy gave me $704.99 to use towards another TV. They pricematched technology to technology of the TVs. Modern day TV with matching tech was the $704.99. I laid out an extra $180 to get a bigger screen (from 42" to 46"), better brand (Westinghouse to Samsung) and upgraded from 60 Mhz to 120 MHZ.

Had one on my 42" LCD and the TV died 3 months before it ran out. Best Buy gave me $704.99 to use towards another TV. They pricematched technology to technology of the TVs. Modern day TV with matching tech was the $704.99. I laid out an extra $180 to get a bigger screen (from 42" to 46"), better brand (Westinghouse to Samsung) and upgraded from 60 Mhz to 120 MHZ.

I had one for my xbox360 and iphone. Well worth it considering how I went through 4 xbox 360's in a year and my phone just began to malfunction.

I had one for my xbox360 and iphone. Well worth it considering how I went through 4 xbox 360's in a year and my phone just began to malfunction.

the two i have used where

1) Etymotic Research ER-6I i got from B&H one side blow out and i got a 80 dollar refund.
2) A refurbish Canon 7D DSLR from from Adorama. it had a dead pixel and when i got caught in the rain at the PR parade it wouldn't come back on. i ended up get an exchange for another one.

the two i have used where

1) Etymotic Research ER-6I i got from B&H one side blow out and i got a 80 dollar refund.
2) A refurbish Canon 7D DSLR from from Adorama. it had a dead pixel and when i got caught in the rain at the PR parade it wouldn't come back on. i ended up get an exchange for another one.

Applecare only.

7 new optical drives.
1 new screen
Speakers

and a brand new computer (after they couldnt fix the continuing problem)

that still has a broken optical drive and a GPU that likes to switch color profiles whenever it comes back from sleep.

learned my lesson, don't buy apple products again.

Applecare only.

7 new optical drives.
1 new screen
Speakers

and a brand new computer (after they couldnt fix the continuing problem)

that still has a broken optical drive and a GPU that likes to switch color profiles whenever it comes back from sleep.

learned my lesson, don't buy apple products again.

2nd Gen XBOX 360, yep that good ol red ring of death! Glad I got extended warranty for it through XBOX 360 directly. Happened twice too. they told me that they replaced some part that was actually going to be used for the 3 gen console. So far...nada!

2nd Gen XBOX 360, yep that good ol red ring of death! Glad I got extended warranty for it through XBOX 360 directly. Happened twice too. they told me that they replaced some part that was actually going to be used for the 3 gen console. So far...nada!

Back
Top Bottom