Ever bought extended warranty.... and actually got to use it?

ive bough warranties for ipods and xbox. havent had to use any of them so wondering if i get a new one to buy the warranty or not

ive bough warranties for ipods and xbox. havent had to use any of them so wondering if i get a new one to buy the warranty or not

buy a warranty for any Apple product you purchase. Whether it's 1 year, 2 or 3 years down the line, it WILL break.

buy a warranty for any Apple product you purchase. Whether it's 1 year, 2 or 3 years down the line, it WILL break.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

its all a scam

QFT....

I HAD A A SONY CYBERSHOT FROM BESTBUY AND IT NEEDED TO BE REPLACED...SINCE I BOUGHT IT "ON SALE" I HAD TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE FOR A NEW CAMERA SINCE MINE WAS DISCONTINUED AT THE TIME...THEN...PAY FOR THE WARRANTY ALL OVER AGAIN...SO I PRETTY MUCH BOUGHT A NEW CAMERA AND GOT A FREE 2 YR WARRANTY...

I STILL BUY THEM ON TV'S AND MY CARS..GUESS IM A HYPOCRITE

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

its all a scam

QFT....

I HAD A A SONY CYBERSHOT FROM BESTBUY AND IT NEEDED TO BE REPLACED...SINCE I BOUGHT IT "ON SALE" I HAD TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE FOR A NEW CAMERA SINCE MINE WAS DISCONTINUED AT THE TIME...THEN...PAY FOR THE WARRANTY ALL OVER AGAIN...SO I PRETTY MUCH BOUGHT A NEW CAMERA AND GOT A FREE 2 YR WARRANTY...

I STILL BUY THEM ON TV'S AND MY CARS..GUESS IM A HYPOCRITE

xbox 360 pro system broke returned with extended warranty for xbox360 elite then sent that for repairs recently still have 90 days left best $30 spent in a while

xbox 360 pro system broke returned with extended warranty for xbox360 elite then sent that for repairs recently still have 90 days left best $30 spent in a while

Back
Top Bottom