Ever do a meetup where u thought u were being set up to get jacked?

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Never ever do a meetup solo or without weapon, ESP South Beach lebrons or any other worshiped shoes
Is it really worth this kind of precaution to do personal meetups? Why not just eBay?
I don't consider myself a weak guy or anything but I just don't need this sort of drama in my life. Don't own a weapon other than hammers and stuff and don't want to go into situations in which I would need a weapon. Def not about that life brehs.

eBay ftw. I'd rather cough up 10% fees or whatever than worry about a shootout over some Js. 
laugh.gif
{

i always meet up in front of a bank.

ive sent out texts and emails to meet in front of a bank and the deal is instantly deaded most of the time.

aint nobody that stupid enough to mess with bank cameras and bank security over shoes.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I try to do all my meetups in the lobby of my building. That way if anything pops off, building security can just taze the dood and be done with it.

I never do that cause I don't want fools knowing where I live...

Always public places...
"Iiight I'm parked by the tree and shopping carts - park across from me and I'll serve you in my car..."

Did a trade before at the parking lot of Wal-Mart during the day. I rode solo and he brought his friend. I had a box cutter in my car but dude didn't look shady at all.

whenever my Mom is like o i will meet you up at the corner of so and so, i always walk around like
nerd.gif
is she getting ready to kill me

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

I'm a pretty big dude. I know that doesn't mean that I'm invincible, but as far as meetups, NOTHING has ever happened to me. It also pays to meet in places that people would think twice before pulling that thing out.   BE SMART PEOPLE. If you need to bring someone, do so.

I think that's why dude got shook I'm 6"3 230 he prolly thought I was some lil iss type dude.i always do meetups alone in queens center mall or on Jamaica ave.just can't believe dudes would risk their freedom for a pair of shoes crazy.

Originally Posted by INS

whenever my Mom is like o i will meet you up at the corner of so and so, i always walk around like
nerd.gif
is she getting ready to kill me

YEP

R.I.P. homie

Met this chick once, she approached me at a Breakfast/ bruch spot. She was very aggressive and flirty, as soon as I seen her. Well anyways I grab the number (out of boredom), and hit her up on a tipsy Sunday evening. She said I should come through, I was like ok, until I Google mapped her address , the logical side in me was like hell no, once I seen her location. But I was in a drought, and I wanted to get my meat wet. I end up meeting this harlot at her crib on a dark rainy Sunday evening. She had a robe and lingerie on under it when I met her...on her porch. This B wouldn't let me in her house. I'm like "Yeap, tote chrome for situations like this." But I had nothing on me. So I pretty much figure I walked right into the stick-up on this one.

...long story short, chick ended up in my whip, in her parking way. She wouldnt let me in be because her mom would trip. I whipped it out twice for some mouth, she teased. She wrote "Brian" on my foggy Windows, and I went off on her, on some "How you going to write another dude name on my %@*"....forgetting I told the chick my name was Brian. Went home with the desert....drought continued for another month.

What I do is meet a parking lot of a mall and I bring 2-3 of my boys with me, but they come in their own cars and I have them park in different sections of the lot but close to me.. just in case some pops off dude gets blocked off from all directions or my boys can jump out on the low

What I do is meet a parking lot of a mall and I bring 2-3 of my boys with me, but they come in their own cars and I have them park in different sections of the lot but close to me.. just in case some pops off dude gets blocked off from all directions or my boys can jump out on the low

Is it really that serious?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

When I got my first xbox 360 modded to play burned games.
It was me and 3 friends, we go to the *@+ crack of Houston, I mean this dudes place was right next to the woods, no street lights, it was pitch black except for my headlights and like 5 or 6 houses with the porch lights on.

Dude came out and was mad shady and just said "Alright, give me your xboxes" so I grab the hunting knife I had on my waist and asked if he was trying to pull something, dude laughed and said no.

2 hours later we had modded xboxes and nobody got scalped.

and yes, the knife was the size of a *+#%@#* bowie knife, always carry it whenever I know I'm gonna be out late on foot or meeting people up from craigslist.

laugh.gif
then what happens when he pulls out on you and you get popped...your a dude on his property brandishing a bowie knife...cool story though...

my worst meetup involved a vice squad...i was meeting a dude off of a bmw forum for some replacement side mirrors....my car was modded a lil but his was a over the top show car...anyways we meet up in the parking lot of a huge circuit city at a major mall...we talk for a min about cars i check out the mirrors and his whip then and bam undercover cars/trucks etc come from every direction they hop out guns drawn im like
eek.gif
  did this dude really bring a hit squad to jack me for this $150 and/or my car

then they identified themselves as detects and went thru the whole slew of questions and car searches...said they had been monitoring the lots because of increased drug activity whatever...luckily i was clean
glasses.gif

it almost got ugly tho cause dude decided to play one of those my daddy is a lawyer condescending tones with these 6 undercovers asking for badge numbers, bosses names etc and im like man i got nothing to do with all that - im not doing anything illegal so let me be on my way

they let me skate but continued their talk with him-

Originally Posted by tim teufel

The way things are nowadays, Yes is that serious.. I refuse to get GOT

They're running a  2-1-2 Zone Defense on meet ups
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

They're running a  2-1-2 Zone Defense on meet ups
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Son whatever works.. hearing all these sad stories of people getting robbed,, F-That

Last summer I met some kid at the mall for another pair of south beaches and dude actually told me to give him the shoes and he would come back with the bread.i gave him the biggest stoned face in history,I told him I'll walk him to his car and he said nah wait here brb son never came back

Last summer I met some kid at the mall for another pair of south beaches and dude actually told me to give him the shoes and he would come back with the bread.i gave him the biggest stoned face in history,I told him I'll walk him to his car and he said nah wait here brb son never came back

roll.gif
 @ him being serious too.. I can picture it now "let me get the shoes, Il be right back!

Yea you know when @%+% is gonna get stupid. You choose where to meet, never allow them to choose. I sold a pair of pines to this dude who said was signed to def jam and was a producer and we had to get change so we went in my car to the supermarket, talking and @%+%. It was cool. Sometimes it becomes a good experience.

I remember some ****** I sold some electric blue foams,I tell him to meet me on the elderts lane train stop,I tell him to get off and meet me downstairs and he's like nah I don't wanna pay another train fare so I'm like ok ill come upstairs. I'm like ok where's the cash he's like oh I have to go to an ATM if there is any close outside the stop.i felt like slapping fire out this kid.we go back downstairs he takes the money out then tries to lowball me 20 bucks at that moment I'm like eff this and go to get in my car and dude was like nah my bad here's the entire amount smh

dudes always be like, "keep the hammer", but odds are you prolly won't get to it fast enough for it to be useful when it really goes down, and second, do you really wanna have to shoot or get shot over material %*+#?

cosign on places like the mall, starbucks, police station, etc. no point in meeting in questionable places if you not selling or buying questionable items.

edited for unsolicited info removal

Always in a public place that I am familiar with and I arrive at least 30 minutes prior to meet up time just to see what's up.

Back
Top Bottom