Ever got sooo @@*+%% up....

that you throw up on some ones couch, and you ruin the party ...

then you feel bad the morning after...

and youre like damn " I +!%$%* up"
ohwell.gif

not on someone's couch but i deff have gotten THAT +*$+%! up where I'm blowin chunks in the bushes outside
laugh.gif

Ummm no.
laugh.gif
I'm on my Jerry Seinfeld shhh I aint vomit in years.

When I get insanely ++%%%% up I don't vomit cuz it's too hard to eat; just headaches.

Nah but last week I was at this party and this one asian girl was passed out 30 mins in and everyone just lost their mood after and left
indifferent.gif
Hate when people cant control themselves

not a friends couch..(ouch!)..but i did get super dooper bent at my exxes NYE party for 07!

i bought her this $300 comforter/sheets and all that a week before this had happened.....well i passed out after 6 full cups of different types of liquor, a211, and a blunt...
eek.gif
, threw up all over the new bed spread, had to haveher homegirls pick me up strip me naked and put me in the shower while she cleaned up my mess..
roll.gif
i wish i was coherent enough to the point where i could have made jokes or shotsome game at them when they was puttin me in the tub...cuz i could'a sworn that one of her friends whispered "i see why she still withhim"...
laugh.gif

but then when it came time to wash the comforter, it got all out of shape and lumpy....so i had to buy her the whole new set all over again!
$300 in the hole now
smh.gif

only dumb ppl throw up in bad places, whenever I'm REALLY drunk to the point where I think I'm gonna throw up, I just try to stay either outside or inthe bathroom

Sitting on the passenger side going 50 down a major road blowing chunks out the window for 10 straight minutes wasn't fun at all...
smh.gif

This broad I know threw up on her own steering wheel when she pulled up in the driveway...lol then she passed out...*smh*

she woke up in the morning, and saw her wheel and dashboard all jacked up...

Back
Top Bottom