Ever had to cut a friend off? Vol. I can't mess wit you no more B

i had this one friend since 8th grade we were boys and got close because we use to play basketball together all the time....anyway he graduated law school and couldnt find a job to save his life... and while getting his degree he managed to get this 1 chick pregnant and he was going broke trying to feed that baby so he came back and left his baby momma and seed back in florida... hes from nj like me... so i keep telling him to take the bar but hes keep saying its so much money to prepare for the exam and stuff like that but im like bro you just dropped 100gs to get that degree.... and he was trying to get back with his ex and i was telling him shes crazy and holding him back... he ended up going back out with her and getting another seed :smh:.... so finally he comes back home for good and left that chick behind and i get him a job at my company as a temp.... i was also working there as a temp too and 1 day he needed a ride home this guy didnt have a whip...im like an hour plus from my job and hes like 20 minutes away but hes also opposite direction of where i live so he asks me hey man can you give me a ride if i need it... so i keep it real like nah bro i want to give you a ride but its out of the way... he took it as disrespect saying oh i would help you out if you needed it... im just like whatever thats bs you just saying that because your in that position right now... i did give him the option to crash at the crib since it would be easier that way but he declines...so hes salty but gets over it... he gets laid off from my job as a temp and he salty AF and i havent heard from him in 2-3 months i dont know why... so all of a sudden he becomes a stock broker and starts getting some paper and every day i kid you not this guy would brag all day on my facebook walls about him getting money.... im like ok bro i get it and 1 day i got tired of it and blocked him...so he called 1 time and i ducked his call and this guy had the nerve to leave me a voicemail saying im a bia for blocking him on facebook and just straight disrespecting me with all the name calling... i never talked to dude because i felt disrepected....if he really felt that way about me then fine at least save it for when you actually talk to me not trying a voicemail like that... so i havent talked to him in 2 years and 1 day i was drinking and felt like ok let me peace this up... so i messaged him on facebook saying lets leave the past the past... and i started talking to him again but couldnt relate and those 2 years of being pissed at him didnt help so i just deaded him completely...

Sorry to hear all of your losses fam...luckily my close people have stayed tried and true.

In my opinion there have been friends I just grew out of, and I don't mean they weren't doing things with their lives. It's just I didn't really enjoy their company anymore, and at that point you gotta keep it pushin.

Funny ya'll mention the pyramid schemes breaking friendships off, had this dude back in high school I was kinda cool with, One day he's trying to go to a "meeting" about a business and this guy would be talking, I was quite skeptical. 

I was like meh, I might go. Of course I didn't go, but next day I said what up to dude and he was like "**** you, you aint show up" 
laugh.gif
  I thought dude was joking, but he was not. Oh well.

Last edited:
Reading that Crazy HS stories Thread

Some Nters need to cut a lot of their friends out of their lives

For their own best interest 
sick.gif

Still can't unread some of those stories 
mean.gif

Reading that Crazy HS stories Thread

Some Nters need to cut a lot of their friends out of their lives

For their own best interest :x  

Still can't unread some of those stories :smh:

Word, especially the loose booty boy :yuck :ugh :smh:

I literally ditched my 5/6th and middle grade friends during the first week of freshman year high school. Basically, we're hanging out in a circle during lunch, I see an upperclassman friend who I've known since we were younger and I just walked straight to his group. Didnt really say anything to my old friends. Just walked out. Even though they were cool peoples, I just didnt like the things we did and I realized I didnt fit in with the rest of them (main group of four people including me). So the thought of hanging out with these guys for the next four years was really eating me.

In the end, all three of them bounced around from this school to a continuation high school. One of them actually started at another high school then came to my school our senior year and then was suddenly gone again. The other two were there our freshman year, but after that, I started seeing them around school less and less. By my soph/junior year, they were gone. Probably at a continuation high school. As far as I know, none of them walked at graduation.

One of my friends said we need more friends, I told em
Less is more, there's plenty of us. I have been chillin wit da same crew since ele-middle school 3 died, 2 doing horrible, and there's about 3 of us doing pretty good, you see I used to hustle, I had tons of aquatences, but man they wasn't real friends ....if all ninjas ask for is bud or a free smoke or find this or can u get that, man drop dem like a bad habit.lifes about getting urself out there,making YOUR name matter. In the end you. Might have 1 boy still on your lvl by the time your 30 (25) now

:wow: :wow:

i was so pissed off at my supervisor for trying to have an attitude with me but this story got me feeling better so thanks :lol:

but ya there was a couple friends i had to dead... one comes to mind where i had a boy i use to burn with all the time... this guy was like the grimest dude ever always trying to look for a comeup... so im over his crib chillin and we go scoop in queens im in nj btw and he asks to borrow my ezpass so im like ya go ahead... so i crash at his crib and the next day i dip out but i forgot my ezpass there... i didnt realize until later on that day when i had to go home that my ezpass was not working because i didnt have it on me... ok no big deal let me call son up to get get it back... i could not get in contact with him if my life depended on it... he was ducking my calls...i even went to his crib to scoop it and he never even open the door... i was like man i should damage his car right now but figured ok its not worth it... so i check my ez pass this guy used up like 180 worth of tolls... i tried to tell ezpass that it was stolen and not mines because i never go to the city like that... but they werent trying to hear that because there was no proof... i had to tell my parents i lost it and they ended up paying for it :smh: and since then my pops cancelled the ezpass all together because of me...this guy had the audicity to call me like 2-3 years later saying i messed up i just hung up the phone...

dude went to staten island 50 times or something? da hell

i had this one friend since 8th grade we were boys and got close because we use to play basketball together all the time....anyway he graduated law school and couldnt find a job to save his life... and while getting his degree he managed to get this 1 chick pregnant and he was going broke trying to feed that baby so he came back and left his baby momma and seed back in florida... hes from nj like me... so i keep telling him to take the bar but hes keep saying its so much money to prepare for the exam and stuff like that but im like bro you just dropped 100gs to get that degree.... and he was trying to get back with his ex and i was telling him shes crazy and holding him back... he ended up going back out with her and getting another seed mean.gif.... so finally he comes back home for good and left that chick behind and i get him a job at my company as a temp.... i was also working there as a temp too and 1 day he needed a ride home this guy didnt have a whip...im like an hour plus from my job and hes like 20 minutes away but hes also opposite direction of where i live so he asks me hey man can you give me a ride if i need it... so i keep it real like nah bro i want to give you a ride but its out of the way... he took it as disrespect saying oh i would help you out if you needed it... im just like whatever thats bs you just saying that because your in that position right now... i did give him the option to crash at the crib since it would be easier that way but he declines...so hes salty but gets over it... he gets laid off from my job as a temp and he salty AF and i havent heard from him in 2-3 months i dont know why... so all of a sudden he becomes a stock broker and starts getting some paper and every day i kid you not this guy would brag all day on my facebook walls about him getting money.... im like ok bro i get it and 1 day i got tired of it and blocked him...so he called 1 time and i ducked his call and this guy had the nerve to leave me a voicemail saying im a bia for blocking him on facebook and just straight disrespecting me with all the name calling... i never talked to dude because i felt disrepected....if he really felt that way about me then fine at least save it for when you actually talk to me not trying a voicemail like that... so i havent talked to him in 2 years and 1 day i was drinking and felt like ok let me peace this up... so i messaged him on facebook saying lets leave the past the past... and i started talking to him again but couldnt relate and those 2 years of being pissed at him didnt help so i just deaded him completely...

gold st capital?

Last edited:
i had this one friend since 8th grade we were boys and got close because we use to play basketball together all the time....anyway he graduated law school and couldnt find a job to save his life... and while getting his degree he managed to get this 1 chick pregnant and he was going broke trying to feed that baby so he came back and left his baby momma and seed back in florida... hes from nj like me... so i keep telling him to take the bar but hes keep saying its so much money to prepare for the exam and stuff like that but im like bro you just dropped 100gs to get that degree.... and he was trying to get back with his ex and i was telling him shes crazy and holding him back... he ended up going back out with her and getting another seed
mean.gif
.... so finally he comes back home for good and left that chick behind and i get him a job at my company as a temp.... i was also working there as a temp too and 1 day he needed a ride home this guy didnt have a whip...im like an hour plus from my job and hes like 20 minutes away but hes also opposite direction of where i live so he asks me hey man can you give me a ride if i need it... so i keep it real like nah bro i want to give you a ride but its out of the way... he took it as disrespect saying oh i would help you out if you needed it... im just like whatever thats bs you just saying that because your in that position right now... i did give him the option to crash at the crib since it would be easier that way but he declines...so hes salty but gets over it... he gets laid off from my job as a temp and he salty AF and i havent heard from him in 2-3 months i dont know why... so all of a sudden he becomes a stock broker and starts getting some paper and every day i kid you not this guy would brag all day on my facebook walls about him getting money.... im like ok bro i get it and 1 day i got tired of it and blocked him...so he called 1 time and i ducked his call and this guy had the nerve to leave me a voicemail saying im a bia for blocking him on facebook and just straight disrespecting me with all the name calling... i never talked to dude because i felt disrepected....if he really felt that way about me then fine at least save it for when you actually talk to me not trying a voicemail like that... so i havent talked to him in 2 years and 1 day i was drinking and felt like ok let me peace this up... so i messaged him on facebook saying lets leave the past the past... and i started talking to him again but couldnt relate and those 2 years of being pissed at him didnt help so i just deaded him completely...

In life you do this whether on purpose or not. I learned a while back in my mid-20s to do this when my girl and I broke up. Regardless if I wanted to or not, I had to dead people that I had in my life since we were no longer together. Even had some homies that just wanted to do things I never got into no more like clubbing or whatever. Had to just leave them be because they used me as some dumb excuse to go since they had no one else to go with. You live and you learn though. Plus this stuff gets even worse when you are married and have kids. By the end of it, your crew is basically your family.

We really are family. At least most of us. We live together. Get money together, about to open our first business together next month. All our girls are friends. It's crazy man. I can't imagine not knowing these guys. We're all about to move out soon but that's because one of my roommates flips houses and is getting us all cribs. :lol: **** is unreal the team we built.

In life you do this whether on purpose or not. I learned a while back in my mid-20s to do this when my girl and I broke up. Regardless if I wanted to or not, I had to dead people that I had in my life since we were no longer together. Even had some homies that just wanted to do things I never got into no more like clubbing or whatever. Had to just leave them be because they used me as some dumb excuse to go since they had no one else to go with. You live and you learn though. Plus this stuff gets even worse when you are married and have kids. By the end of it, your crew is basically your family.

We really are family. At least most of us. We live together. Get money together, about to open our first business together next month. All our girls are friends. It's crazy man. I can't imagine not knowing these guys. We're all about to move out soon but that's because one of my roommates flips houses and is getting us all cribs. :lol: **** is unreal the team we built.
damn son that sounds awesome wish I had it like you homie

Man we earned it though. We're a bunch of dudes who are hungry and all bring something different to the table. 6 months ago I was broke as hell and drunk as hell. Cleaned it up showed them I meant business and now I'm killing it. My guy isn't paying for my house. I'm doing lease to own through him because I don't have the credit. We set goals for ourselves which is basically never to work for anyone but ourselves. We keep it all in the family.

Man we earned it though. We're a bunch of dudes who are hungry and all bring something different to the table. 6 months ago I was broke as hell and drunk as hell. Cleaned it up showed them I meant business and now I'm killing it. My guy isn't paying for my house. I'm doing lease to own through him because I don't have the credit. We set goals for ourselves which is basically never to work for anyone but ourselves. We keep it all in the family.
Reading this post makes me realize I need to get my **** together |I

Dude anyone can do it. We have a diverse crew. I'm a cook my boy is a business major but just invests wisely and never had a job. Him and his dad flip cribs. Just think about what you guys are good at and each of you bring to the table and make something work. Don't be scared. No job is gonna take care of you better than you can. That's what I meant when I said you are an average of your friends. Cut the cancer out of your circle and surround yourself with the best people you can. I never thought I'd be done drinking and owning part of a business until I saw my roommate getting crazy money and I wanted in. I reached a breaking point and he knew it and I was dead serious about doing what we are now.

I had eight partners growing up. Eight turned to seven, seven turned to six *****s; got two in heaven. Six of us holding it, now it's five rolling thick, the sixth one's parole flipped; five *****s went to four quick. When he went OT, college life, converted into gangbanging. Four *****s still hanging, years passing, slang changing. Three of us now, fourth *****a ain't around. We all thought he was real, he did that snake ****, fake ****, beat his *** down. Yo, his mouth could've got us all wasted, what a ****n clown. All I got left in the end is two of my best friends n we all going out, to death for these ends.

But seriously, we all grow up n realize some of the people we used to associate with n believed to be friends, were really just pulling us down. Good for ya'll for seeing some people's true motives.

this is truth man.. maybe a bay area thing? lol its like you stole my thoughts man..

yea mid 20s, you start to weed out your friends BIG. then if you get married, thats it. its all the fam or those friends who can work on you and your fam's schedule, and you know tahts some real friends. life man..

Cut multiple friends off. Mostly over female issues.

Long story short...my 21st bday party at my house...my girl at the time (of 4 years mind you) passed out early she was a light weight. I carried her up to my bed and closed the door around 11 we were up til 3. Around 230 my best friend at the time goes upstairs to "go to the bathroom". I hear my door close. I can tell it was mine by the direction of the sound. I was like What The?! went up stairs my door is closed and locked with my best friend and my passed out GF. I knocked he didn't answer i flipped out....kicked my own door down found him laying on the ground with the covers over his head trying to look up her dress. Physically dragged him by his feet down the steps head bouncin off the steps like a slinky. And threw him out. My boys wouldn't let me go out side and fight him...he was definielty wasted. But we were friends since high school at the time...haven't spoke to him sense

I ain't got time for dudes trying shady nonsense with girls im with.

how you aint lock your own door in your own damn house tho? what if you passed out? she couldve got trained on. just sayin

Reading this post makes me realize I need to get my **** together |I

Either that, or you need better friends. :lol:

mplsdunk mplsdunk Thats motivation fam. :pimp:
Thats the type of friends everyone needs. Dudes who not only motivate you to stay on your game, but who won't kick you when you're down. Down to help you out, but at the same time you gotta be the type of person to want your own. I commend you for getting your **** together.

Cut multiple friends off. Mostly over female issues.

Long story short...my 21st bday party at my house...my girl at the time (of 4 years mind you) passed out early she was a light weight. I carried her up to my bed and closed the door around 11 we were up til 3. Around 230 my best friend at the time goes upstairs to "go to the bathroom". I hear my door close. I can tell it was mine by the direction of the sound. I was like What The?! went up stairs my door is closed and locked with my best friend and my passed out GF. I knocked he didn't answer i flipped out....kicked my own door down found him laying on the ground with the covers over his head trying to look up her dress. Physically dragged him by his feet down the steps head bouncin off the steps like a slinky. And threw him out. My boys wouldn't let me go out side and fight him...he was definielty wasted. But we were friends since high school at the time...haven't spoke to him sense

I ain't got time for dudes trying shady nonsense with girls im with.

how you aint lock your own door in your own damn house tho? what if you passed out? she couldve got trained on. just sayin

Word... I would have locked that damn door. And I would have laid the paws of Mufassa on that boy. **** what the other homies saying at the time. Son could have raped her. He would have gotten his **** rocked right there where I found him. You gotta be smarter in a situation like that. I know you thought it was your boy and thats the last thing you would have expected, but always take that extra precaution. She's drunk, its a party, and ANYONE could have found their way up there, not just him. Someone could have gotten up there and you might not have even known it.

Last edited:
Went off to college 4 years ago and things changed
Some were about that armed robbery life
Some smoke weed all day
Some had multiple babies
I only have. A handful of friends from way back and they are family

I've cut off the vast majority of my friends from high school.

Drugs was the reason for each one of them.

This thread reminds of hearing about how a singer named eh sharren (sp?) walked in on his best friend smashing his girl at a hotel few years ago.

Crazy

Last edited:
Would/did a friend let y'all cut'em off???? Like did they fight for you????

Like "no bestie, please. I promise. Give me another chance to be a good friend"

Dog one time when i was a kid jus learnin bout myself and starting puberty me n my friends would see who could bust a nut the fastest and stuff like that.

One night m n my dude r sleepin in da same bed.was a normal thing and we talkin bout bangin sum shawtys and then dude pulls down his pants and is like just put the tip in i just wanna know how it feels :x :x :x

Was nasty as hell

We never talked about that again.

Still my dude to this day tho
:smokin

bruh.............................. this explains everything

Back
Top Bottom