Ever had to cut a friend off? Vol. I can't mess wit you no more B

Dog one time when i was a kid jus learnin bout myself and starting puberty me n my friends would see who could bust a nut the fastest and stuff like that.

One night m n my dude r sleepin in da same bed.was a normal thing and we talkin bout bangin sum shawtys and then dude pulls down his pants and is like just put the tip in i just wanna know how it feels :x :x :x

Was nasty as hell

We never talked about that again.

Still my dude to this day tho :smokin

1154.gif

My sentiments exactly.....

Ayo

-had a boy I've known since hs(1996) that I recently really had to let go. Dude was a HUGE mamas boy.
We were in the same grade but the combination of his bday being in January and being held back a year always made it seem like dude was 2 years older than me. Anyways we had 2 other friends that was basically our click for 15+ years. I mean those are my boys.
So fast forward and one of my boys Is getting married and he makes mamas boy best man. Which meant mamas boy basically planned the bachelor as if it was his own. It was poorly planned and the first place he was trying to go was closed.(it's a pet peeve of mine when people poorly plan things, a simple google search could've told him this place was closed down for a min)

Plus we all took one car and even though he was not the man of the hour he crammed us all in the back so he could have shotgun...I just thought that was disrespectful, let this man sit up front.
The wedding was in Hawaii, my bachelor party like 5 months prior he talked a huge game about going but never booked his ticket...we told this guy to book asap because flights are expensive. So when it came time to book...he played the "I don't have money" card
(but he had the dough to go to my bachelor which wasn't cheap,Lakers game bottle service all that)

So since the wedding was in Hawaii, groom to be held a reception for those that couldn't go and it was local. Day of the reception mamas boy puts out a fb about needing a date for the night. I'm shaking my damn head. The groom to be sat our hs friends all together and even teachers showed up and his seat at our table is empty. I mean I feel when you've known someone for so long(15+ yrs) you don't need a date...
I mean there were so many people without dates there, just support the guy on his day. Felt really bad for my boy that got married,asking me where he was...
Haven't talked to mamas boy since..been meaning to drop him. I'm 31 now meaning he's 33 and still lives at home....I mean he's been living there since we graduated in 2000. I never thought I'd know someone like that.
I mean out of my four closest friends I got married first.then the guy mentioned in this post.next up is my best friend whom I'm the best man for and last but not least is this guy with that big kid mentality... Gotta ALOT of growing up to do. Dudes been surpassed by chicks that got pregnant in hs

Last edited:
"Used to be my dog u was in my left titty,scream ride or die I thought your would die wit me found out u a ***** u can't even ride wit me"

Na seriously that was my mentality, but now I don't even take it to heart. Yea the people that passed away, but the people I know as a young dat still gettin high in camden I had to drop like a bad habit. U kno?

I had to cut tons of people I genuiallly care about off and when they get there life together a bit I will give them a call and wish them the best of luck, I just want to grow as a man not stay a boy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom