Ever have that moment when you realize, "me and her aren't going to work out?"

She was talking about

Jesus

mean.gif
 i run away from these type of breezys
pics?
nerd.gif

brah, are you me? I just broke up with a girl because of that.
I thought she was cute, and was really infatuated with her at work.
she just brushed me off, which made me like her even more.
then she quit and we hooked up.
Turned out to be a boring relationship. I tried, but she was just...boring.
broke up on new year's day :/

but this right here:

She was talking about
Why Blue Moon is the best beer imaginable

Blue Moon IS the best beer imaginable!

The fact that her ex boyfriend had a gigantic penis just kept popping up in conversation for some reason.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Sorry brother but thats got me laughing i could picture you saying it in real life, even though i dont know you or the way you talk, like i got a visual picture of the way you would say this out loud and it got me laughing, but forreal **** that ***** she taking the piss

And unfortunately she really was the best girlfriend I've had to date.

Because broads ain't really worth nothing nowadays, and I've learned that in 2013 it's not worth it to take any woman seriously unless you're over 30 and your own self in a good space spiritually and financially.

Sorry to vent.
Dam its real out here these chicks be acting extra ******* because bruddas be putting that p on a pedastool lol stool. good post knowledgeb

I went over to this chicks place. She had just moved in like a week ago, so it was a bet messy. Not messy messy but im just a really non messy person. Anyway, she had just got done with dinner. She had subway and her sandwhich had peppers and jalapenos in it.

We sat on her couch started messing around and what not. I was first kinda :x by the taste/smell of her mouth because of the sandwich ( yea, she didnt rinse or brush her teeth). No big deal i guess, i could power through it, it wsnt nothing just kinda gross.

So anyway, i bang her and what not, so i got to the bathroom, to dispose of the trojan and pee. I LIFT UP THE TOILET SEAT AND THERE IS A POO, SITTING RIGHT THERE IN THE TOILET SEAT!!! A freaking poop, with a piece or two of toilet paper in the bowl, not to metntion the messy bathroom with, hair everywhere and makeup and man :smh:...

I said F round 2 and just dipped... Told her to curve... and aint talk to her again

disgustin

I went over to this chicks place. She had just moved in like a week ago, so it was a bet messy. Not messy messy but im just a really non messy person. Anyway, she had just got done with dinner. She had subway and her sandwhich had peppers and jalapenos in it.

We sat on her couch started messing around and what not. I was first kinda
sick.gif
by the taste/smell of her mouth because of the sandwich ( yea, she didnt rinse or brush her teeth). No big deal i guess, i could power through it, it wsnt nothing just kinda gross.

So anyway, i bang her and what not, so i got to the bathroom, to dispose of the trojan and pee. I LIFT UP THE TOILET SEAT AND THERE IS A POO, SITTING RIGHT THERE IN THE TOILET SEAT!!! A freaking poop, with a piece or two of toilet paper in the bowl, not to metntion the messy bathroom with, hair everywhere and makeup and man
mean.gif

I said F round 2 and just dipped... Told her to curve... and aint talk to her again

disgustin
yeah thats fukcing stink man i hate these stink people

We sat on her couch started messing around and what not. I was first kinda :x by the taste/smell of her mouth because of the sandwich ( yea, she didnt rinse or brush her teeth). No big deal i guess, i could power through it, it wsnt nothing just kinda gross.

So anyway, i bang her and what not, so i got to the bathroom, to dispose of the trojan and pee. I LIFT UP THE TOILET SEAT AND THERE IS A POO, SITTING RIGHT THERE IN THE TOILET SEAT!!! A freaking poop, with a piece or two of toilet paper in the bowl, not to metntion the messy bathroom with, hair everywhere and makeup and man :smh: ...

disgustin
yeah thats fukcing stink man i hate these stink people
The visuals :smh: :x I know this feel as well, unfortunately

The fact that her ex boyfriend had a gigantic penis just kept popping up in conversation for some reason.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Sorry brother but thats got me laughing i could picture you saying it in real life, even though i dont know you or the way you talk, like i got a visual picture of the way you would say this out loud and it got me laughing, but forreal **** that ***** she taking the piss
this had me Rollin too :lol:

her mom was going around telling people we are going to get married... im 20 ... broke up with her on friday, fell bad because i really liked her but i cant handle that.

She was talking about
Why Blue Moon is the best beer imaginable

Blue Moon IS the best beer imaginable!

I mean, it's OKAY... but it's so entry-level when you consider all the other wonderful types of beer... makes Blue Moon seem like Miller 64.

And the poo story :lol: :smh: I thought it was a rule of thumb to make sure your bathroom was clear of all weird things... love these stories haha

I can't stand when beer snobs knock "entry level" beer and beer drinkers. It's a decent beer, just school them on better, don't douche it up. That and Ommegang Witte or Leffe Blond are my go to light flavor beers for when I'm eating though.

"The seconds after a man reaches climax, that’s the realest moment of your life. If I don’t want you next to me in that fifteen, twenty seconds, then there’s something wrong.”-Drake
tired.gif
Too real.

- Was on my 2nd date with a chick, proceeded to spend 75% of the date telling me about how she was a Delta. Don't think I ever went out with her again after that.

- Chick text me the day after we went on a 1st date and it said "I guess you don't F with me no more cuz I ain't let you hit" :smh: 1. I didn't even really try to hit. 2. It had only been 12 hours since the last time I text her.

- Was feeling up on this girl in my car outside of iHop one night in the summer. She didn't have draws on under her dress, but still wouldn't let me hit :stoneface: Anyways she was on top of me and I was playing w/her and motorboating ******* somehow she ended biting my ear so damn hard it literally swole up the next day :smh:

Same girl about 4 months later hit me up, wanted to go on a date or something. It was cool, she paid for dinner, went back to my room. Pulled her pants down and started fingering her, that cat was straight :x. I stopped dead in my tracks, washed my hands, came back and sat in my chair and said to her "So yeah what you bout to do" while I flicked channels. She left 10 mins later.

"The seconds after a man reaches climax, that’s the realest moment of your life. If I don’t want you next to me in that fifteen, twenty seconds, then there’s something wrong.”-Drake
|I Too real.
It's so true. I've felt so disgusted with some women. It's like all of a sudden I'm noticing all these nasty things about them, just every little thing. The prettiest chicks become grotesque.

the one time i remember most vividly was when i dated this girl who loveeedddd to leave hickeys on my neck, i repeatedly told her i didnt like it, on july 4th she got drunk and bit the back of my neck so hard and sucked on it, i literally took her *** home and ignored her for months, i was so embarrased to walk around with that on my neck.
Women always bruising you up huh man.....

-
- Was feeling up on this girl in my car outside of iHop one night in the summer. She didn't have draws on under her dress, but still wouldn't let me hit :stoneface: Anyways she was on top of me and I was playing w/her and motorboating ******* somehow she ended biting my ear so damn hard it literally swole up the next day :smh:
My man was motorboating outside of the IHOP haahahahh

Back
Top Bottom