ever run into your ex and she is with some bummy looking dude?

Timothy you lost.
*YOU cheated
*YOU BEGGED HER to take you back
*SHE refused
Chubby guy wins.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

you mirin' her new boytoy bra?
laugh.gif
  nah i hope shes happy.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

hypothetically speaking, the way he looks alone wouldn't concern me. It would probably come down to who is going in the right track in life. If an ex was dating some high school drop off on some macho man, king of the block type !@#$, it would probably feel better than some one who looks less attractive than you, so to speak.

This.
I found out my ex was dating a dude who she thought she was an upgrade. 

2yrs later she's in the hole by 30K, scrambling to make ends meet and I'm looking at getting my first house.

I feel bad for her but she lose! I win. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

hypothetically speaking, the way he looks alone wouldn't concern me. It would probably come down to who is going in the right track in life. If an ex was dating some high school drop off on some macho man, king of the block type !@#$, it would probably feel better than some one who looks less attractive than you, so to speak.

This.
I found out my ex was dating a dude who she thought she was an upgrade. 

2yrs later she's in the hole by 30K, scrambling to make ends meet and I'm looking at getting my first house.

I feel bad for her but she lose! I win. 
laugh.gif

Hey thats funny I was at queens center mall myself today with my new girl and I was looking kinda bummy...

Hey thats funny I was at queens center mall myself today with my new girl and I was looking kinda bummy...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Hey thats funny I was at queens center mall myself today with my new girl and I was looking kinda bummy today...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

GRIMLOCK IS SMASHING TIM'S EX!!!!

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Hey thats funny I was at queens center mall myself today with my new girl and I was looking kinda bummy today...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

GRIMLOCK IS SMASHING TIM'S EX!!!!

she not the best looking but she was beyond good to me. used to clip my toe nails while i sat on nt and would always tell me to get off the black n red blog spot smh

2exncc9.jpg

she not the best looking but she was beyond good to me. used to clip my toe nails while i sat on nt and would always tell me to get off the black n red blog spot smh

2exncc9.jpg

Originally Posted by tim teufel

2exncc9.jpg
eek.gif
NO WAY!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

2exncc9.jpg
eek.gif
NO WAY!

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom