ever run into your ex and she is with some bummy looking dude?

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Hey thats funny I was at queens center mall myself today with my new girl and I was looking kinda bummy today...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

GRIMLOCK IS SMASHING TIM'S EX!!!!
Gullible?

Gullible no.
Instigating, yes.

i can't help but to laugh to myself when i see my exes with cornballs. it's second nature..

i can't help but to laugh to myself when i see my exes with cornballs. it's second nature..

the type of chicks i deal with, if i see them with something that dont look right........

imma assume his bank account is right.

im not sayin they gold diggers but i usually mess with high maintenance chicks.

the type of chicks i deal with, if i see them with something that dont look right........

imma assume his bank account is right.

im not sayin they gold diggers but i usually mess with high maintenance chicks.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

she not the best looking but she was beyond good to me. used to clip my toe nails while i sat on nt and would always tell me to get off the black n red blog spot smh

p84066b.jpg

she not the best looking but she was beyond good to me. used to clip my toe nails while i sat on nt and would always tell me to get off the black n red blog spot smh

p84066b.jpg

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

p84066b.jpg
no lie kid. chic used to trim my nose hair,clip the toe nails,serve me breakfast in bed.i was chasing too much vag in those days to know what a good thing was. oh well live and learn

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

p84066b.jpg
no lie kid. chic used to trim my nose hair,clip the toe nails,serve me breakfast in bed.i was chasing too much vag in those days to know what a good thing was. oh well live and learn

So you come to NT to make a thread about your ex's new man, then proceed to reminisce about the great qualities of said ex in said thread. But you're over her, right?

So you come to NT to make a thread about your ex's new man, then proceed to reminisce about the great qualities of said ex in said thread. But you're over her, right?

Back
Top Bottom