ever run into your ex and she is with some bummy looking dude?

This only works if you see her with said "bummy looking dude" and you're with a new girl who's clearly better looking than her.
Otherwise......you lose, he wins. 

This only works if you see her with said "bummy looking dude" and you're with a new girl who's clearly better looking than her.
Otherwise......you lose, he wins. 

Why would you care whether or not a guy is "upgrade"? What type of insecure nonsensical lame concept is that? What type of man is worried about another mans situation? Why are you focused on what someone from your past is doing in the present? As long as you have this mindset you are not a "upgrade." Stop trying to judge the man that's currently accompanying your one that got away and catch another one and don't blow it.

Why would you care whether or not a guy is "upgrade"? What type of insecure nonsensical lame concept is that? What type of man is worried about another mans situation? Why are you focused on what someone from your past is doing in the present? As long as you have this mindset you are not a "upgrade." Stop trying to judge the man that's currently accompanying your one that got away and catch another one and don't blow it.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

welcome back

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

welcome back

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

hypothetically speaking, the way he looks alone wouldn't concern me. It would probably come down to who is going in the right track in life. If an ex was dating some high school drop off on some macho man, king of the block type !@#$, it would probably feel better than some one who looks less attractive than you, so to speak.
This

For all you know, dude could be the next CEO of a major cooperation and youre here *****ing to us.

Do your HW before you pass judgement on someone. Just be happy for her and drop. I mean, you were the one who %%%+%! up in the first place right?

hypothetically speaking, the way he looks alone wouldn't concern me. It would probably come down to who is going in the right track in life. If an ex was dating some high school drop off on some macho man, king of the block type !@#$, it would probably feel better than some one who looks less attractive than you, so to speak.
This

For all you know, dude could be the next CEO of a major cooperation and youre here *****ing to us.

Do your HW before you pass judgement on someone. Just be happy for her and drop. I mean, you were the one who %%%+%! up in the first place right?

the OGs will get it

mjrgpg.jpg

Post more pics.

Like others have said, I've seen this pic around numerous times, and people say you're known for ducktales.
grin.gif

Post more pics.

Like others have said, I've seen this pic around numerous times, and people say you're known for ducktales.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This

For all you know, dude could be the next CEO of a major cooperation and youre here b to us.

smh...im not even gonna say anything

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This

For all you know, dude could be the next CEO of a major cooperation and youre here b to us.

smh...im not even gonna say anything

Back
Top Bottom