ever run into your ex and she is with some bummy looking dude?

Did she see you and acknowledge that you were there or did you see her but she didnt see you on some creepy tip?

Did she see you and acknowledge that you were there or did you see her but she didnt see you on some creepy tip?

Originally Posted by J23S

we looked at each other,ofcourse i smiled at her and she looked back when i walked right past her.

393265994.jpg

we looked at each other,ofcourse i smiled at her and she looked back when i walked right past her.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I bet she felt sick to her stomach

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I bet she felt sick to her stomach

hypothetically speaking, the way he looks alone wouldn't concern me. It would probably come down to who is going in the right track in life. If an ex was dating some high school drop off on some macho man, king of the block type !@#$, it would probably feel better than some one who looks less attractive than you, so to speak.

hypothetically speaking, the way he looks alone wouldn't concern me. It would probably come down to who is going in the right track in life. If an ex was dating some high school drop off on some macho man, king of the block type !@#$, it would probably feel better than some one who looks less attractive than you, so to speak.

Timothy you lost.
*YOU cheated
*YOU BEGGED HER to take you back
*SHE refused
Chubby guy wins.

Back
Top Bottom