Ever video taped yourself getting the yambs?

The one girl I did it with....got her pregnant. 

Love my daughter tho.  Weird that I have her conception on my phone tho
eyes.gif

I don't know if he meant the fact that she never wanted his meat by her mouth before that or that she let him bust on her face.

I once accidentally busted in a chick's nostril.

Or in high school when they're like "That's the wrong hole." I knew that, I was just testing my luck.

Because you know them personally, right? :rolleyes

What the hell are you talking about?

I just said I wouldn't share sex stories about my girlfriend. You reaching for something that's not there.

I'm talking about you making a statement "I hope yall don't marry these girls yall talking about"

What does it matter to you, whether we make vids with Jumpoffs or our Wife, what's the difference?

What's wrong with kissing&telling?

Last edited:
I'm talking about you making a statement "I hope yall don't marry these girls yall talking about"

What does it matter to you, whether we make vids with Jumpoffs or our Wife, what's the difference?

What's wrong with kissing&telling?
****** is posting on a message board. I made a general statement. 

What does it matter to you what the **** I think/say?

Me and my pops smashed a mother daughter duo. He been smashing her moms since the 80s and they came over 1 day n I smashed her downstairs on the slide and she I told him he told me he was smashing too. We was high giving n ****

Me and my pops smashed a mother daughter duo. He been smashing her moms since the 80s and they came over 1 day n I smashed her downstairs on the slide and she I told him he told me he was smashing too. We was high giving n ****
:lol: I was waiting for you to say something nasty like yall taped each other smashing the mom and daughter.

This is just the father and son humble brag :lol:

:lol: I was waiting for you to say something nasty like yall taped each other smashing the mom and daughter.

This is just the father and son humble brag :lol:
I sent him smash her n various other broad many times. Wish I had a story like that to tell

Daughter pregnant by a loser and him n her stay with mom and don't work. He still smash moms tho

**** don't matter no way. Just ignore it. Aint like we know each other in real life.

Exactly what I tried to imply from the get go. Like why did it matter if dudes Wife'd the girls they record. :lol: It's not like he knows any of them.

Why's that young girl behavior?

Seriously what a dumb statement. It is based solely on consent and trust that the female has. The age doesn't matter.

A young girl won't want to blow during sex or after sex, it's dirty and they're new to it. Older women don't give a damn, they know the drill.

Not sure how that's a dumb statement, it's a statement coming from someone with plenty of miles and experience. Now if you're talking about allowing yourself to be videotaped, I wasn't.

NT... I have a confession... I have never full on recorded myself smashing anyone...

Pictures, sure... Recording lesbian shows, sure... Record a bj, I'm sure, but remember anything specific...

Back
Top Bottom