Ever video taped yourself getting the yambs?

I'm pretty sure there's an indicator light that can't be turned off when recording on a Macbook.

You can get away w/ it if the girl is stupid and doesn't know what that little green light is.

I would say a good majority of broads wouldn't notice or know about the light on the MacBook when gettin smashed so that's probly a good idea :lol: :pimp:

Some chicks know they on camera but just wait till it's over to say something ...I just tell em foh, it's too late :lol:

Anybody have a third person in the room (not involved) record them and their partner?
This reminded me of something from back in the day that's semi related ...when I was like 18 or 19 I used to have this one chick that enjoyed giving me some head in the whip ...I went around her way one time n she came out with this big broad wit her...she said the big joint was her homegirl n she was gon sit in the back n watch her work cuz she trying to learn how to suck D :lol: ...it was def awkward n shorty was in the back asking questions/comments n all that, then she asked to touch the d :lol: ...lookin back I shoulda been a savage n had both them joints suckin

The last time I did was sometime last year. I recorded hittin my lady from the back. We were watching HBO at the time. Not sure what we were watching but I was recording while the show was going off. The music playing was perfect for a pron scene lol.

I'll never record myself again though. I'm a skinny dude. I look like Mr. Burns with a third leg that's wider but shorter than my other two. Maybe after I put on some pounds I can get my American Psycho on, lol.

Last edited:
Thanks for the visual Papi [emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom