Ever wonder about your Conception ....

weird topic of course but i can't be the only one who's wondered. i was born in the 70's and the 70's were WILD.

I guarantee some of us are quickies, made at a house party, summertime in the park. Not all our moms were holding an apple pie making sure dinner was done by 4. Some of our moms were "that" chick. Just think, ya mom was probably that "puta" that your grandmother hated back then and probably still does :lol: .... telling your dad to stay away from that lil skeezer :lol:

i personally don't know but if anybody does happen to know, share :lol:

again, don't act like it's only me ....

cf2702362086e5a2cff81aa241a8e760.png

y'all gotta grow up and think like an adult , not like all ewwww gross.

of course I'm not thinking of my mom getting smashed but more just the moment. how it went down, where. wouldn't it bug u out to find out ?

i really can't be the only one :lol:

y'all gotta grow up and think like an adult , not like all ewwww gross.

of course I'm not thinking of my mom getting smashed but more just the moment. how it went down, where. wouldn't it bug u out to find out ?

i really can't be the only one :lol:

sugediddy.jpg

on my birthday one year, i was listening to the radio and they said people born on my day were conceived on valentine's day. that kinda ruined every vday for me from then on.

on my birthday one year, i was listening to the radio and they said people born on my day were conceived on valentine's day. that kinda ruined every vday for me from then on.

most *november babies likely were conceived on valentines day or around that date

also a lot of yall will find your b-day falls 9 months from your one of your parents birthdays

ion see why it would ruin anything for u just dont think about ur parents ****ing :lol:

Last edited:
I am atleast 2 decades removed from you and y
weird topic of course but i can't be the only one who's wondered. i was born in the 70's and the 70's were WILD.

I guarantee some of us are quickies, made at a house party, summertime in the park. Not all our moms were holding an apple pie making sure dinner was done by 4. Some of our moms were "that" chick. Just think, ya mom was probably that "puta" that your grandmother hated back then and probably still does :lol: .... telling your dad to stay away from that lil skeezer :lol:

You are old as dirt bruh lmao :lol: :lol:

What was 80's like, 90's

ancient AF.

IMG_2650.jpg

I'll just be content thinking about how you were conceived and leave it at that.

I was doing something related to this cuz it came up on a show or movie and I ended up figuring out what month I was probably conceived in (not hard to do) and I just got grossed out :x

Mainly cuz I can't even picture my parents intimate at all like that. And I never should to be honest.

If you want others to share, you should share first "hombre".

My mom is and was a saint. Always forever. She is the Virgin Mary and none ya ninjas can tell me different.

My mom was married to my father which is all one could ask for in these conversations.

one of my sons was conceived on Vday and born on Nov 12 i think it was exactly a 9 month pregnancy too not a day early or late.

In the 70's? Damn bruh. That makes you like a time traveler or something dawg.

Back
Top Bottom