Everclear For The 1st Time

I gave my boy some and he shared it with some people around the way. He was tellin me this one dudes hat fell off, this one lady was chokin and shh til herface turned red
laugh.gif
. I kno the 1st time i indulged in that i passed out onmy feet and fell dead on my face. I woke up with nail polish all over my shirt i guess for not bein able to handle my liquor
grin.gif
. Anyway is there anything funnier than watchin someone drink everclear for the1st time?

laugh.gif

mix that stuff with anything citrus (gatorade, juice, etc) and you're in for a hell of a night

naw its jus not common around here....at all
most people i know never heard of it before until

wow, it's crazy I can say I only drank this once about 12 years ago, but it was never my style

I STILLLLL haven't had it yet. I'm not really too intrigued on gettin' some, but I just want to try it at least once. But yeah, people in the Burghlook at you like, "...? The hell are you talkin' about?" if you bring it up.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I STILLLLL haven't had it yet. I'm not really too intrigued on gettin' some, but I just want to try it at least once. But yeah, people in the Burgh look at you like, "...? The hell are you talkin' about?" if you bring it up.
Pittsburgh? That crazy that theyve never heard it. We have to go out of state (Ohio) to get some and I hear most people go to Penn.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I STILLLLL haven't had it yet. I'm not really too intrigued on gettin' some, but I just want to try it at least once. But yeah, people in the Burgh look at you like, "...? The hell are you talkin' about?" if you bring it up.
Pittsburgh? That crazy that theyve never heard it. We have to go out of state (Ohio) to get some and I hear most people go to Penn.

yea cuz they dont sell it pa plus the average person isnt really lookin for somethin 190 proof so.....
tried it on prom night about 4 years ago, woke up in my underwear on the beach.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

1st time- I had it was after I had: hypno, grey goose and patron followed by the everclear passed out real good that night. (they was about to take me to thehospital I was throwing my life up while passed out)
laugh.gif

2nd time- Was at this college gathering. I took like a triple shot, mouth went numb, chest was burning. Sat in the corner on the couch for about 15min bymyself to all my sensation came back.

3rd time- Was drinking it with a chaser, nothing out of the norm happened this time.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

I gave my boy some and he shared it with some people around the way. He was tellin me this one dudes hat fell off, this one lady was chokin and shh til her face turned red
laugh.gif
. I kno the 1st time i indulged in that i passed out on my feet and fell dead on my face. I woke up with nail polish all over my shirt i guess for not bein able to handle my liquor
grin.gif
. Anyway is there anything funnier than watchin someone drink everclear for the 1st time?
eek.gif
Iknew it was strong, but that's crazy lol

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Never had it. Is it REALLY that OC with it? I'm not a heavy drinker but I do drink. What it hit like?

man everclear straight is something else
smh.gif
....i refuse to do it anymore....gotta mix mines w/ OJ

I took a shot straight once back in my prime. That +!@ burnt my soul
laugh.gif
I don't think I drank anything else the rest of the night

Back
Top Bottom