Everclear For The 1st Time

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

What does it mean for a guy's hat to fall off?

2nsn800.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I STILLLLL haven't had it yet. I'm not really too intrigued on gettin' some, but I just want to try it at least once. But yeah, people in the Burgh look at you like, "...? The hell are you talkin' about?" if you bring it up.
Pittsburgh? That crazy that theyve never heard it. We have to go out of state (Ohio) to get some and I hear most people go to Penn.

yea cuz they dont sell it pa plus the average person isnt really lookin for somethin 190 proof so.....
tried it on prom night about 4 years ago, woke up in my underwear on the beach.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

thats kinda weird...b.c people around here in wisconsin know ALL about everclear...i personally havent had it but ive heard A LOT of funny stories when peopledrink it...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Ended up on the balcony with no pants on. just a tall tee & my all whites on
smh.gif

roll.gif

thats the second "no pants" story in here
what do yall dudes be doin
laugh.gif
??

- Used to drink it by the handle undergrad.
smh.gif

- You should see what it does to orange juice
smh.gif

- I remember, one night sophomore year, I woke up on a park bench, on some homeless guy status...

trapmuzik617 wrote:

Ended up on the balcony with no pants on. just a tall tee & my all whites on
smh.gif

roll.gif

thats the second "no pants" story in here
what do yall dudes be doin
laugh.gif
??

When that Everclear gets at you, the pants basically pull themselves off. Its a must.

Everclear is never appreciated. Realtalk, a handle should last you at least two weeks, with steady partying.

I had some for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I refused to take it straight up so I drank some soda with it. I don't think I drank that much becauseit didn't really hit me.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Used to drink it by the handle undergrad.
smh.gif

- You should see what it does to orange juice
smh.gif

- I remember, one night sophomore year, I woke up on a park bench, on some homeless guy status...
roll.gif

+*%$ alcohol, i'll stick to the tree's

stuffs bad i took two shots then at 1 the next afternoon I woke up underneath a 2 foot coffee table sweating like i had just got done jogging
tired.gif

First time I tried it, my throat felt like it was being destroyed by acid with a fat hangover/headache the next day.

Every other time afterwards, I had it in mix concoctions (Jungle Juice) but at parties I've mixed at or friends mixed, and needless to say everyone wastipsy come around 2-3 glasses full haha.

everclear and pinnacle are the worst tasting liqs ever.
they get the job done though.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You guys are soft, it's almost laughable. Everclear is not that serious, step your drinking game up. Now REAL absinthe is what you drink if you really wanna get #$$### up.

Rookie.

Absinthe x Zambuka = Lights out.

Took it in Tokyo...

...never again.
thats real?

katt-williams.jpg

"sound like one of my african cousins or some %^$*^"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

everclear and pinnacle are the worst tasting liqs ever.
they get the job done though.
i dont think everclear is meant to be tasted
laugh.gif

i feel you on the pinnacle tho im a skyy man myself
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
The highest i've gon is Bacardi 151. It was the first shot I ever had. It felt like I was in Resident Evil 5, getting my chest chainsaw'd by oneof them Africans
roll.gif

you dudes @#$%@# up on everclear must be forgetting that one shot of everclear= about 2.4 regular shots. so just dont get carried away with the mixes. iremember freshman year of college i went to this party, and started drinking cup after cup of jungle juice not knowing that it was mixed with this @#$%,blacked out for like 3 hours and snapped into reality to find myself dancing with a fat @#$ girl
sick.gif
according to my boys i danced with her for about an hour, came outside to escapebut ended up drinking more, so i went back in and danced with her for even more
sick.gif
just imagine a @#$%@$ 5'2 250 lb beast up on a 5'8 140 dude
eek.gif
my boys still give me a hard time about it to this day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You guys are soft, it's almost laughable. Everclear is not that serious, step your drinking game up. Now REAL absinthe is what you drink if you really wanna get #$$### up.

Rookie.

Absinthe x Zambuka = Lights out.

Took it in Tokyo...

...never again.
thats real?

katt-williams.jpg

"sound like one of my african cousins or some %^$*^"
roll.gif
I think he meant sambuca??
laugh.gif

man when i realized what was happening, i immediately called it a night even tho i had recovered by that point...wake up next day for lunch and see the girl inmy dorm cafeteria waving at me and @#$%
tired.gif
right then it went from 2-3 ofmy boys knowing what happened to the entire crew .like i said, its been 2 years and every time big girls are at a party my boys try to push me into them and@#$%
laugh.gif

Pmighty wrote:
^she prob seen you f'd like "heres my chance"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

This has happened to me before
smh.gif

We was waiting in line at this bar seen these ugly big joints, I was like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
"who let them out there cages?!?!"

By the end of the night I was grinding on two of them, then the lights came on...
frown.gif

My boy said he was getting at some girl and she asked him "is that your friend dances with that fat ugly !%#$$?" he said "Yes-
tired.gif
"

I cant fumble the ball in the 4th quarter! needles to say I no longer get that drunk anymore.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

What does it mean for a guy's hat to fall off?
Real talk, I was wondering if these dudes were speaking in some kinda code I'm just not aware of...

What the hell is so special about dudes hat falling off?
laugh.gif
it doesnt necessarily mean anything it was jus funny that he drank some and he started sweatin and all that stuff and his hat ended up fallin off from the shot.

I just got a mental picture on some cartoon type stuff where he takes a shot and his eyes get big, steam comes out of his ears, and his had goes flying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Pmighty wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

By the end of the night I was grinding on two of them, then the lights came on...
frown.gif

damn thats the worst
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Pmighty wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

My boy said he was getting at some girl and she asked him "is that your friend dances with that fat ugly !%#$$?" he said "Yes-
tired.gif
"

I cant fumble the ball in the 4th quarter! needles to say I no longer get that drunk anymore.

damn my dude, TWO fat girls??
laugh.gif
i canhandle my liquor alot better now tho, even when im at that level i dont @#$% up. actually i get kinda rude, last time a fat girl started to grind up on me ijust pulled out my phone pretending i got a call and walked away
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom