Everclear For The 1st Time

You guys are soft, it's almost laughable. Everclear is not that serious, step your drinking game up. Now REAL absinthe is what you drink if you reallywanna get #$$### up.

First time I tried it, double shot, no mix... I was leaning hard about 10 minutes later, then proceeded to go to a bar and drink beer --> bad idea. I wokeup with about 4 guests in my apartment, 2 of them I didn't know.
roll.gif
smh.gif

I've handled it well ever since, usually mix it with Cranberry Grape Juice.
pimp.gif

never tried it.... the most powerful ive drank is absynthe. the legit stuff u can get in europe. that #$%% burrrrrrnsssss!!

Everclear is some serious stuff. I almost killed two of my friends, i told them the shots were vokda 80 proof type, but it twas secretly everclear. They wereno were close to dying i just like using killed. hahaha

One night after beer pong, all we had left was everclear. So me and a friend poured some up are started sippin that #@@. This was back when i could drink allday and not get drunk.

Took a shot off this girls chest of everclear, right after i finished it i ran outside to puke. I could of sworn my stomach was coming out

Edit: Everclear like drys out your throat while going down.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You guys are soft, it's almost laughable. Everclear is not that serious, step your drinking game up. Now REAL absinthe is what you drink if you really wanna get #$$### up.

Rookie.

Absinthe x Zambuka = Lights out.

Took it in Tokyo...

...never again.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Everclear is some serious stuff. I almost killed two of my friends, i told them the shots were vokda 80 proof type, but it twas secretly everclear. They were no were close to dying i just like using killed. hahaha
eek.gif
laugh.gif

First time I tried it, double shot, no mix... I was leaning hard about 10 minutes later, then proceeded to go to a bar and drink beer --> bad idea. I woke up with about 4 guests in my apartment, 2 of them I didn't know.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 757bred

Originally Posted by Pmighty

I gave my boy some and he shared it with some people around the way. He was tellin me this one dudes hat fell off, this one lady was chokin and shh til her face turned red
laugh.gif
. I kno the 1st time i indulged in that i passed out on my feet and fell dead on my face. I woke up with nail polish all over my shirt i guess for not bein able to handle my liquor
grin.gif
. Anyway is there anything funnier than watchin someone drink everclear for the 1st time?
eek.gif
I knew it was strong, but that's crazy lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Everclear is some serious stuff. I almost killed two of my friends, i told them the shots were vokda 80 proof type, but it twas secretly everclear. They were no were close to dying i just like using killed. hahaha

One night after beer pong, all we had left was everclear. So me and a friend poured some up are started sippin that #@@. This was back when i could drink all day and not get drunk.

Took a shot off this girls chest of everclear, right after i finished it i ran outside to puke. I could of sworn my stomach was coming out

Edit: Everclear like drys out your throat while going down.
eek.gif

%*%@ that dude, I don't think I wanna try it.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

What does it mean for a guy's hat to fall off?
Real talk, I was wondering if these dudes were speaking in some kinda code I'm just not aware of...

What the hell is so special about dudes hat falling off?

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

What does it mean for a guy's hat to fall off?
Real talk, I was wondering if these dudes were speaking in some kinda code I'm just not aware of...

What the hell is so special about dudes hat falling off?
laugh.gif
it doesnt necessarily mean anything it was jus funny thathe drank some and he started sweatin and all that stuff and his hat ended up fallin off from the shot.

alright, thats what I thought you meant. Everyone posting
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
like dukes head exploded or something.

I am curious to try this though...

ick man...ick
sick.gif

stuff is absolutely disgusting...i don't understand why ppl drink that stuff.

freshman year though, guy in my dorm pulled it straight from the bottle for about 5 seconds straight...i almost threw up just watching
laugh.gif

I have yet to try it solely due to the one experience of watching my buddy drink it for the first time.

Not tootin my own horn (cause its not really something to be proud of) but me and most of my boys are degenerate drinkers bordering on alcoholics. I guess weare old by NT standards (late 20's to early 30's) and still most of my degen friends get S-faced couple times during the work week. So one of my boyswho is a big dude (6'1 300lbs) and can handle his alki like a champ (usually) busts out the everclear one morning when we are tailgating at a Chargersgame. Homeboy dusts a little over half a bottle on his own in about 2 1/2 hours and is obliterated drunk. It went from bad to terrible REAL quick.

So after actin da fool for a little bit he decides that he needs to hurl. Instead of walkin away 50 ft to a bush, he decides to just do it right there. Wetailgating and there are a buncha people around us cookin up food, doin their thang, and he has to go and start projectile vomitting. Damn shame. He somehowmanages to drag his butt into the stadium to watch the game. Just our luck, we were sitting behind the visitors bench so he starts hecklin all the SeattleSeahawk fans around us. Good thing we rollin semi-deep so we dont get into no ruckus with other drunken fools. I still dont know how he made it through thegame without passing out and slumping over in his chair. All i know is that any drink that can KO a 300lb alcoholic is a tad too much for me.

Back
Top Bottom