Every scuff has a story..

It's funny how the OP has no replies. He's like, "damn, i was just trynna get my post number up...this definitely didn't turn out as expected"...

But everyone is right, how you gonna push over a girl cuz she stepped on your kicks. Dudes get popped like that effin with the wrong chick...

BUT, i will post this pic...

I was out somewhere...doing something...drunk. Some chick stepped on my sneaker with a heel...ripped right through the (midsole?). Ouch...but honestly, I really wasn't feeling how the CDP XI's felt and fit, so i never even got mad. I wear them in the rain now. I'm sure they'll come back around on a future retro...

It's funny how the OP has no replies. He's like, "damn, i was just trynna get my post number up...this definitely didn't turn out as expected"...

But everyone is right, how you gonna push over a girl cuz she stepped on your kicks. Dudes get popped like that effin with the wrong chick...

BUT, i will post this pic...

I was out somewhere...doing something...drunk. Some chick stepped on my sneaker with a heel...ripped right through the (midsole?). Ouch...but honestly, I really wasn't feeling how the CDP XI's felt and fit, so i never even got mad. I wear them in the rain now. I'm sure they'll come back around on a future retro...

yall are buggin at OP, remember if she was ugly, then it was ok....

but really...thats not cool cuzz

but really...thats not cool cuzz

Originally Posted by jjdd101

indifferent.gif

You shouldn't lay your hands on women, period.

Everyone in here judging. Wait till you wear out a favorite pair of kicks and someone steps on your shoes. You wont be talking then. When your in the moment things change a lot. I dont know about pushing a girl myself, but i would find another girl her age to Mollywop her one good time

Everyone in here judging. Wait till you wear out a favorite pair of kicks and someone steps on your shoes. You wont be talking then. When your in the moment things change a lot. I dont know about pushing a girl myself, but i would find another girl her age to Mollywop her one good time

I mean, maybe cussin her out or gettin all mad about it would be fine, but pushing her to the ground is something else. THEN bragging about it. Smdh.

I wore my Aqua 8's to school for a battle of the sexes rally. Girls wore purple and pink that day, guys wore blue and black i think. I didn't really care to be honest, just felt like wearing my damn aquas. This chick who i was friends with at the time comes up and doesn't appreciate that I'm wearing purple. She makes a joke about me being a girl or something and just STOMPS on my left foot. I mean literally like she was trynna kill a huge spider, and she does it on purpose.. Needless to say I didn't talk to her for about half a year and she begged me to be her friend again. Smh. Don't mess with a shoeheads sneakers, but i never wanted to lay a hand on her.. although i did cuss her out pretty bad.
tired.gif

I mean, maybe cussin her out or gettin all mad about it would be fine, but pushing her to the ground is something else. THEN bragging about it. Smdh.

I wore my Aqua 8's to school for a battle of the sexes rally. Girls wore purple and pink that day, guys wore blue and black i think. I didn't really care to be honest, just felt like wearing my damn aquas. This chick who i was friends with at the time comes up and doesn't appreciate that I'm wearing purple. She makes a joke about me being a girl or something and just STOMPS on my left foot. I mean literally like she was trynna kill a huge spider, and she does it on purpose.. Needless to say I didn't talk to her for about half a year and she begged me to be her friend again. Smh. Don't mess with a shoeheads sneakers, but i never wanted to lay a hand on her.. although i did cuss her out pretty bad.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

What was the worst time you can remember when you scuffed up your shoes??
When i was in high school years ago a girl stepped on my mars 4s and i shoved her so hard she fell over.. she deserved it.
Wow thats pathetic for you to shove a girl because she stepped on your kicks by accident..
grin.gif

The sad part is  that if it were a male who stepped on them, you would have done nothing and walked away
tired.gif

When i was in high school years ago a girl stepped on my mars 4s and i shoved her so hard she fell over.. she deserved it.
Wow thats pathetic for you to shove a girl because she stepped on your kicks by accident..
grin.gif

The sad part is  that if it were a male who stepped on them, you would have done nothing and walked away
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

grin.gif

tired.gif

FACT!

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

grin.gif

tired.gif

FACT!

Back
Top Bottom