Every scuff has a story..

I know I'm new and all but I'm weak at y'all condemning the OP. If he felt the need to push ol' girl then so be it. She might have been a big block and when he pushed her she toppled over, but you saying she deserved it thats a lil harsh my man

I know I'm new and all but I'm weak at y'all condemning the OP. If he felt the need to push ol' girl then so be it. She might have been a big block and when he pushed her she toppled over, but you saying she deserved it thats a lil harsh my man

Foreal tho I ain't bout that life hittin' or pushin' females but some of them do indeed deserve it...like the cum gargling ones who $%$% yo patnas n then yo patnas patnas then step on yo shoes and get away with it.

Needless to say you don't know OPs scenario with the broad and if he's bout that life.. LET EM.

Bunch of Judge Judys in here.
30t6p3b.gif

**Still waitin' fo them pics OP**

Foreal tho I ain't bout that life hittin' or pushin' females but some of them do indeed deserve it...like the cum gargling ones who $%$% yo patnas n then yo patnas patnas then step on yo shoes and get away with it.

Needless to say you don't know OPs scenario with the broad and if he's bout that life.. LET EM.

Bunch of Judge Judys in here.
30t6p3b.gif

**Still waitin' fo them pics OP**

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

What was the worst time you can remember when you scuffed up your shoes??
When i was in high school years ago a girl stepped on my mars 4s and i shoved her so hard she fell over.. she deserved it.

Shouldn't touch women... but over a pair of MARS IVs!????!!! ARE YOU KIDDING? Terrible mold, cracking paint, bad leather, she did you a favor son. She helped you "push" them into the trash.

When i was in high school years ago a girl stepped on my mars 4s and i shoved her so hard she fell over.. she deserved it.

Shouldn't touch women... but over a pair of MARS IVs!????!!! ARE YOU KIDDING? Terrible mold, cracking paint, bad leather, she did you a favor son. She helped you "push" them into the trash.

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Everyone in here judging. Wait till you wear out a favorite pair of kicks and someone steps on your shoes. You wont be talking then. When your in the moment things change a lot. I dont know about pushing a girl myself, but i would find another girl her age to Mollywop her one good time

false.  see above.  At the end of the day, they're just sneakers...

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

Everyone in here judging. Wait till you wear out a favorite pair of kicks and someone steps on your shoes. You wont be talking then. When your in the moment things change a lot. I dont know about pushing a girl myself, but i would find another girl her age to Mollywop her one good time

false.  see above.  At the end of the day, they're just sneakers...

Threads about scuffs now eh? It's never that serious. They're only shoes, and the Mars IV's at that? Those were terrible quality no doubt. So many complaints about that shoe. And it wasn't even that long ago.
laugh.gif

And on top of that you pushed a female? OP must be 13 or something.

Threads about scuffs now eh? It's never that serious. They're only shoes, and the Mars IV's at that? Those were terrible quality no doubt. So many complaints about that shoe. And it wasn't even that long ago.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif

Very True

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif

Very True

I ain't mad at u... I woulda mushed tht clumsy ***... But I remember I wore my Old Loves to school one day and thus dude was running through the hall and I guess he thought I was suppose to move but I didn't so he tripped and fell... And I look down and there's a big blk mark on the toe box... I wanted to shoot everybody...

I ain't mad at u... I woulda mushed tht clumsy ***... But I remember I wore my Old Loves to school one day and thus dude was running through the hall and I guess he thought I was suppose to move but I didn't so he tripped and fell... And I look down and there's a big blk mark on the toe box... I wanted to shoot everybody...

These posts in this thread really say a lot about the poster. That's all I'm gonna say, done with this one.

Back
Top Bottom