Every scuff has a story..

What was the worst time you can remember when you scuffed up your shoes??
When i was in high school years ago a girl stepped on my mars 4s and i shoved her so hard she fell over.. she deserved it.

When i was in high school years ago a girl stepped on my mars 4s and i shoved her so hard she fell over.. she deserved it.

You pushed a girl, knocked her over.. For stepping on your sneakers? You just failed this thread before it could even get started. You're pathetic guy.

You pushed a girl, knocked her over.. For stepping on your sneakers? You just failed this thread before it could even get started. You're pathetic guy.

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Quoted for emphasis

Quoted for emphasis

indifferent.gif

Worst part is dude comes off as almost bragging about it, with the whole "she deserved it" bit. Just pathetic man, no other words for that.

Worst part is dude comes off as almost bragging about it, with the whole "she deserved it" bit. Just pathetic man, no other words for that.

tumblr_lmgggrnei21qd8972o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmgggrnei21qd8972o1_500.jpg

quoted because its still early and it hink i may be dreaming to read such a thing.. 

quoted because its still early and it hink i may be dreaming to read such a thing.. 

Back
Top Bottom