EVERYBODY GET UP

superswag... my apologies. i wasn't able to go to bhs. just had someone cop the pair for me. i was locked up in a meeting.

i didn't get the size 12 brothers. the person who got the size 12 could only be customer #1, #2, #3. my proxy was #4. i only got a size 11.

Originally Posted by richong

superswag... my apologies. i wasn't able to go to bhs. just had someone cop the pair for me. i was locked up in a meeting.

i didn't get the size 12 brothers. the person who got the size 12 could only be customer #1, #2, #3. my proxy was #4. i only got a size 11.
no worries G! i feel you! sayang you werent able to get your sz12... but i suppose sz11 will still do right?

enjoy man!

balita sa nangyari sa BHS?!?!? Sayang, gustong gusto ko sana to... i'm hoping for those who are deserving to rock em pairs man! + points sa swag! hehehe...Still hoping for a miracle... c'mon Nike, I know you can make it happen... Happy Holidays everyone!

those staffs that has sjs, are those really their pairs? or nike is just lending those shoes to the staffs for promotional purposes or something?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by arsure

50 pairs for the people in line. 9 extra for raffle. May mga staff na naka sj. buti pa sila.
the perks of working for nike.... congratulations to all those NTers who got their pairs!

still praying for a christmas miracle....
bro i believe the staff in question already got his SJ way before today's release date. I saw him today. sa 2nd floor siya naka-assign and ofcourse he's wearing his SJs..

Originally Posted by kaede23

those staffs that has sjs, are those really their pairs? or nike is just lending those shoes to the staffs for promotional purposes or something?
smile.gif
Their own.

Originally Posted by igie00

smile.gif
Their own.

whoa... lucky peeps.... hehe.. does nike hire part timers? haha!

Originally Posted by igie00

smile.gif
Their own.
their own pareng ken... hard earned sjs..

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs as well as those who won their pairs, our very own MIKO and KINGCRUX!!. Pareng Miko, grabe na yang swerte mo parekaduda duda na yan ah hehehehe Nah, just kidding. You should actually bet on lotto pare. Surely, pag nanalo ka you won't have to join raffles anymore.Grabe, ang swerte mo talaga!!

Congrats to everyone and on to 2010!!

rich will i be seing those SJ 11s on january 6? hehehe

congrats for picking up a pair.
smile.gif

@ carlo, pre....kainggit naman kayong merong mga SJs...haha!
smile.gif

congratz to sir miko and kingcrux.

@edmin, kaw sir?didn't you get a pair?onga rich! wear your sjs on the 6th! lets see if you can jam!haha..

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

napalitan na yung topic ah
roll.gif
roll.gif

your safe now
wink.gif

nabalitaan ko na bataan daw ng dating nike park staff halos lahat yung mga nakapila (17) dun..

yun nga lang nagbackout daw yung iba kaya kinuha nalang ni paul, kulang kulang 11 sa kanya dun..

totoo nga siguro yung may sabwatan mga BHS staff
grin.gif

tired.gif

Where did the staff get their SJ's? US or locally? Galing nga e! Parang nang inggit muna sila before the shop opened.

Nice to see some NT folks at TGIF's after the release. Sorry if I just dropped by, I was with my wife and kid. Maybe next NT Summit I can stay a bitlonger.

Congrats to Jojo and Miko!!!! Bawing-bawi ang pasko. hahahaha

thanks for the beers peeps, u know who u are, welcome back sircsetroc! sayang di na tayo nagpangabot.

all in all, throwback wednesday indeed.

Originally Posted by edmin

rich will i be seing those SJ 11s on january 6? hehehe

congrats for picking up a pair.
smile.gif
honga rich. and when class resumes sa serendra pa-experience namang matapakan. kudos!

smile.gif

@edmin, kaw sir?didn't you get a pair?onga rich! wear your sjs on the 6th! lets see if you can jam!haha..
well get ours din. papaprint ko yung picture. tig-isa tayo.

smile.gif

well get ours din. papaprint ko yung picture. tig-isa tayo.

Someone's selling a pair in ebay.ph already (ebay id: ilovedhay). I bet that's just the start.
smh.gif

si miko and boss jojo ang nicest children this year. santa chose them to receive the greatest present. santa santa, can you be fair to the deprived?

Originally Posted by glitch008

Someone's selling a pair in ebay.ph already (ebay id: ilovedhay). I bet that's just the start.
smh.gif

there are two already glitch, not sure though if the other got it earlier sa campout but its almost twice the price, sad...
why is he (ebay seller you quoted) selling it @ almost the same cost? whats the benefit to him?

Back
Top Bottom