EVERYBODY GET UP

Con: We all know who that is.
laugh.gif

urbandubista: So more people would bid on it.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by glitch008

Someone's selling a pair in ebay.ph already (ebay id: ilovedhay). I bet that's just the start.
smh.gif

there are two already glitch, not sure though if the other got it earlier sa campout but its almost twice the price, sad...
why is he (ebay seller you quoted) selling it @ almost the same cost? whats the benefit to him?

The second one got the pairs abroad. Those were listed as early as 2 weeks ago pa

Originally Posted by enyeng

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

napalitan na yung topic ah
roll.gif
roll.gif

your safe now
wink.gif

nabalitaan ko na bataan daw ng dating nike park staff halos lahat yung mga nakapila (17) dun..

yun nga lang nagbackout daw yung iba kaya kinuha nalang ni paul, kulang kulang 11 sa kanya dun..

totoo nga siguro yung may sabwatan mga BHS staff
grin.gif

tired.gif

kanino pa matututo yung mga staff na yan kundi sa mga reseller din.. halos lahat ng nagpapila galing sa mga staff
laugh.gif

yeah.. they can smile they know who they are..
wink.gif

TODAY WAS THE BEST EVER.

It was so fun you'd think Ren & Stimpy were there.

Be back soon with the full update.

Originally Posted by revelation218

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs as well as those who won their pairs, our very own MIKO and KINGCRUX!!. Pareng Miko, grabe na yang swerte mo pare kaduda duda na yan ah hehehehe Nah, just kidding. You should actually bet on lotto pare. Surely, pag nanalo ka you won't have to join raffles anymore. Grabe, ang swerte mo talaga!!

Congrats to everyone and on to 2010!!
you know what , bro? me and jojo joined the raffle just for fun. you know i have sjs already, man. we just got lucky! hahahaha and we ended upspending pa. hehehehe. its all good , though. i cant believe my luck!
roll.gif

SPACE JAM release in US...

In addition to the huge lines of people camped outside of sneaker stores across the country, there were also some folks that took matters into their own hands,breaking into at least two Foot Lockers to make sure to beat the crowds to their sizes ... sneakernews.com

Wow. Now that break in at Footlocker is crazy.

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs
smile.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by glitch008

Someone's selling a pair in ebay.ph already (ebay id: ilovedhay). I bet that's just the start.
smh.gif

there are two already glitch, not sure though if the other got it earlier sa campout but its almost twice the price, sad...
why is he (ebay seller you quoted) selling it @ almost the same cost? whats the benefit to him?

The second one got the pairs abroad. Those were listed as early as 2 weeks ago pa

Yeah, actually I know the other guy. It's all good because it ain't from the PI release and it's from overseas. I refer to the other seller whoeven quoted he's from NT.

kilala ko sila pareho..yup, galing abroad yun and..the other guy..isa lang talaga nakuha nya..sa raffle so inilagay nya sa ebay..starting price is yung retailsince di siya nagpapila, walang bayaran..so kung tataas man yun price nun nasa mga nagbibid na yun..just my opinion..congrats sa mga nakakuha..
pimp.gif

sana nga gr
laugh.gif
kahit ganun ubos parin yan..kaso taas talaga ng demandeh..
frown.gif

hahaha!!! inaway mo kasi si paul! classic!
yesterday was a good day, albeit the traffic.

Here's my pics....enjoy.
smile.gif

around 10:45 am

umabot dati yan sa outlet store tapos hindi pa rin mabenta kahit 60% off pa

nalalaway si Lebron
roll.gif
roll.gif

honey tatapusin ko lang to ...
laugh.gif

Bossing....

wow....
pimp.gif

eto nag-birthday lang to kamakailan...

kumukulo....nagliliyab at umaapoy
pimp.gif

akin na lang t-shirt na yan

12nn start na.....sa wakas

walang kaparis talagang saludo ako sa'yo

haaayyyyyyyyyyy....sa wakas

yan ang real gansta
smokin.gif

13 is the lucky number

Mad props to Jojo for the krispy kreme...pantawid gutom
happy.gif

Raffle time for 9 pairs

ang mga nanalo

lastly....walang size ko sa raffle....
sick.gif

Dapat kasama si congratulations ng wowowee as guest host din....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

TODAY WAS THE BEST EVER.

Be back soon with the full update
I N D E E D! ! ! the after event get together was great! it was just too much! shout out to all the nike peeps who was there. you all know whoare. great conversation as usual.
roll.gif
. thanks everybody!

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

TODAY WAS THE BEST EVER.

Be back soon with the full update
I N D E E D! ! ! the after event get together was great! it was just too much! shout out to all the nike peeps who was there. you all know who are. great conversation as usual.
roll.gif
. thanks everybody!

indeed! nice meeting you sir monase.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom