EVERYBODY GET UP

good stuff
pimp.gif

Congrats to all the raffle winners!

Got my sj's from australia. even there, the line was full packed! my sis-in-law had to line up at 5 am, then transferred to another mall and waited for 3hours. Good thing there was one who backed out from his/her pre-order, and my sis-in-law got me a pair! now patiently waiting for it to be shipped.

bantay bantay na at hintay sa mga magbebenta... got a good deal with your size 10s? hehehe...

Originally Posted by mk26

Originally Posted by enyeng

if im not mistaken, the dude wearing the bred 11's is from np gb3
yep.. thats jon of NP GB3..

grabe eh ang lupet din pala ni jon eh.hehe. ang baet kausap niyan. eh may bred 11's pala siya.
smile.gif
humble. i was in greenbelt kanina and i bought an air jordan shirt there and heassisted me. hihi. any idea if he scored a pair? btw, sir kc, kayo po ba yung naka dmp 11's? lupet ni sir miko.akin na lang yung del sols mo
roll.gif
!!!!joke. CONGRATS to all the nt sneakerheads!!! sayang sir jeddah walang size 8.

THANKS RED

^KC was the one wearing an OG AJ I and MJ Bullets jersey , dude. and i was wearing a dunk SB. thanks! you should've joined us after the event @ TGIF.

^Pareng Miko, congrats on your pair, man! Your one hella lucky guy, bro!
happy.gif

To all who got their Jams, congrats! Rock 'em to death and enjoy 'em!
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Miko's luck is just mind-boggling. The shoes gods are favoring him for some reason hehehehe

Taya na ng lotto pareng Miko or yung mga raffle ng kotse ng mag tindahan, I am sure you will win with the luck you have been getting lately hehehe

Merry Christmas everyone!!

^ THANKS, DUDES! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY....... I HAD NO INTENTION OF JOINING AT ALL. ME AND JOJO JOINED JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT. HAHAHAHA!
happy.gif

Congrats again to those who got their pair and to those who won in the raffle. Miko FTW!
pimp.gif

Good convo and food again afterwards.

congrats sir miko. shoe gods are indeed smiling on you.

btw you also have the pre release pair right? is there any difference in terms of quality? also what is the production date on the locally released pair? howbout your pre release pair? thanks

Originally Posted by lbj19

congrats sir miko. shoe gods are indeed smiling on you.

btw you also have the pre release pair right? is there any difference in terms of quality? also what is the production date on the locally released pair? how bout your pre release pair? thanks
yes, i did get them months ago, bro. quality wise, honestly i have not compared them, yet.

positive people attract positive things boss miko!

size 11 ba yang extra pair mo? hehehe

enjoy the spacejams everyone! still bitter wasnt able to get a pair... but its all good!

merry christmas!!!

Size 11 ba pareng Miko? Baka you are kind enough to sell it to me... hehehe... was not able to go there coz of a more important matter... hehehe.. wifey'sBDay... sayang nga yung Summit eh...

Congrats Pre!

Back
Top Bottom