EVO 2014 - Who's hyped?

how many hours do yall put in to tune your skills
I could never sit downs and just practice on training mode

That's boring. I would stay in training mode for maybe 5-10 mins

Online is where its at. I cant imagine being in training mode for like 8 hours like some people

I know poongko does that

how many hours do yall put in to tune your skills
I could never sit downs and just practice on training mode

The longest ive been in training mode practicing all the way through was maybe an hour and a hour to two hours. But on average when I do practice its about 10-20 minutes. I'm learning stick right now so its longer than usual.

Tomorrow I should be copping SF3 hopefully there are a decent amount of people still playing.

Last edited:
It's all about online and sparring sets. I've been playing street fighter for about 16 years now so I just kinda run drills on combo's and rushdown situations

That's boring. I would stay in training mode for maybe 5-10 mins

Online is where its at. I cant imagine being in training mode for like 8 hours like some people

I know poongko does that

word I use to learn combos and setup then jump online and couldnt get my rocks off cause I didnt learn to hit a moving target

The longest ive been in training mode practicing all the way through was maybe an hour and a hour to two hours. But on average when I do practice its about 10-20 minutes. I'm learning stick right now so its longer than usual.

Tomorrow I should be copping SF3 hopefully there are a decent amount of people still playing.

I'm learning stick myself. notice I had to leave the joystick in a neutral position before doing a new input or my player would be all over the place
im on 3rd strike also for the ps3 mad catz up there but there all high levels and havent even lvl up once :smh:

when I was learning SF, about an hour a day maybe. I still can't do RSF or land a piano without getting EX online. Could just be PS3 though :lol:

I could never do dragon punch inputs
I always did foward,down,dia, foward + punch and sometimes got a punch into a fireball

I can't spend long training. I'll get bored.
I learn a new combo and jump online. win one or two matches before i get murked then go back to training mode to practice blocking and another combo.

Yall wanna do some ran bats make it a seasonal thing like fall winter spring summer sessio ns

It's about that time again guys :pimp:

I'm not sure who's going to take it in Street Fighter, but im rooting for Haitani.

Last edited:
I know nothing about fighting games but I won't lie I was entertained by this last year

Flash will save everyone of us.
I want to go but it always on or near my wedding aniversary

Been playing Injustice: Gods Among Us lately. Will be following that and Tekken Tag this year 
pimp.gif

Is it still in Vegas this year? I'll probably drop by and see the sights

Curious to see what type of tech has been discovered for Ultra SF4. I'm betting Abel And Decapre will be top tier and will be played with a lot.

REALLY excited for Marvel 3. I hope it gets a ton of views and streams so capcom will invest what they have left into one last update

Back
Top Bottom