EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

[COLOR=#red]Don't expect me to report anyone in here. There's no need to. Can't say I truly dislike anyone in here. Some of you might think you wouldn't deal with me in person, but I highly doubt that. I have very very very few if any enemies.[/COLOR]

What would you report? Nothing in here has broken any rules.

The Hitler video made me lose it at work. I can't even explain this thread to my co-workers so I'm over here looking like I just came back from the dentist getting pumped with laughing gas. :smh:

That's the toughest part about all this lmao

Still want to see the website to the company 
laugh.gif

He can't tell us due to law #3 of the 48 laws of power, conceal your intentions.

That or he's just flexing his new drone.

I still love that he said he "self invested" in everything in the pic. As if he built some major company all self funded. In reality he just had a car and a radio control toy, something plenty of people have :lol:

[COLOR=#red]I see that your .gif creating skills are clearly better than your reading comprehension skills :lol: . You simply repeated what I said bro.[/COLOR]

You're missing the point. I'm asking why would anyone "expect you to report anyone in here"? No one would expect that because no one's done anything wrong.

i bet this guy was at a family picnic or gathering at the park. thats why he used the bbq rubbermaid table and borrowed one of his relatives car and thought it would look fresh

I was about to invest $150 dollars into his business but his refusal to share his business plan has made me retract my offer.

..Lmao

Waitin for a business plan like it was a meek verse..

If EWD acts now he can be at least one step ahead of meek or wait and let the gifs bury him ..

[COLOR=#red]Sure plenty of people have $3500 just sitting around to buy a "toy". Even if plenty of people did have the money they wouldn't waste it on something that's not going to make money for them...except for the hard-core hobbyist.

You best believe i have researched and planned this out thoroughly. I wanted to share with my NT peeps that i have started a UAV based business, but I cannot divulge my plans in detail over the WWW to maintain my competitive advantage.

I absolutely love when I hear people say stuff like "what's so special you have what everyone else has". That just shows the lack of entrepreneurial knowledge/wisdom/aptitude. Some of the best entrepreneurial ventures are the ones where people say "I could have/should have thought of that". Well guess what...you didn't :rofl:

So please commence with the .gifs and the roastings, because I'm getting bored in my own thread here :lol:[/COLOR]

so... what exactly does your company dude?

and socal isn't a city.

He doesn't have any answers Sway.

Nobody is asking to divulge the details of a business plan, just simply what are you going to do in general. Drones are pretty accessible for the common person to obtain, got a homie that bought one last month and is selling the prints from the shots he gets.

Man.

Funniest thread in years , I genuinely haven't laughed as hard in a long long longgg time as I did when I got to the OGBobbyJohnson vids

He's cornered the family reunion table, other person's SUVv market for sure though.

Lol through these 20 pages, i didnt even notice that he didnt divulge in what he was doing with his tech startup. Telling us what you do is gonna kill your competitve advantage?

alright blood....

Back
Top Bottom