EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

Bobby got no chill
roll.gif
roll.gif
Of course I have a website, but there's no way in heck that I would post it on NT. Don't get it twisted, there are some malicious dudes on NT who would love nothing better than to mess things up. I would never do that to anybody, but then again there's definitely a few in this very thread that would if they could.

This thread has been the best thread in my 6 years on this forum.

OG Bobby invented a new style of roast.
Lobo took roasting gifs to new heights.

EWD took his roasting like a champ.

This thread hath hearkened a bygone era in NT comedy.

[COLOR=#red]Sure plenty of people have $3500 just sitting around to buy a "toy". Even if plenty of people did have the money they wouldn't waste it on something that's not going to make money for them...except for the hard-core hobbyist.

You best believe i have researched and planned this out thoroughly. I wanted to share with my NT peeps that i have started a UAV based business, but I cannot divulge my plans in detail over the WWW to maintain my competitive advantage.

I absolutely love when I hear people say stuff like "what's so special you have what everyone else has". That just shows the lack of entrepreneurial knowledge/wisdom/aptitude. Some of the best entrepreneurial ventures are the ones where people say "I could have/should have thought of that". Well guess what...you didn't :rofl:

So please commence with the .gifs and the roastings, because I'm getting bored in my own thread here :lol:[/COLOR]

Dude, you're absolutely nonsensical.

YOU created a thread to advertise your venture to other forum members. No one forced you to create this thread. Why create this thread at all if you refuse to elaborate on this venture out of fear that someone might steal your idea?

If you're that insecure about the idea--about someone stealing your brilliant idea--why start this thread? Really, what's the point of this thread? Are you just a 40 yr old who likes to tease others? Is this a cry for attention? What's the point of this thread?... :lol:

Last edited:
Man I love seeing NT'ers doing well for themselves but after going through some of this thread I'm not sure if he's trolling or just confident :lol:

I lost it when I saw the EWD Tech videos and GIF's I lost it :lol:...I legit haven't laughed this much in a long time :lol: ..sides hurting, cheeks sore, real tears :smh: :lol:

Still need to catch up on the rest...hope my body can make it

Last edited:
One of my good friends has a drone and makes a killing. The drone business is only ~ 25% of the work though; the other 75% is made with fancy cameras.

Commercials, real estate photos (million dollar mansions throughout the state), etc. He has a lot of connections.

Dude, you're absolutely nonsensical.

YOU created a thread to advertise your venture to other forum members. No one forced you to create this thread. Why create this thread at all if you refuse to elaborate on this venture out of fear that someone might steal your idea?

If you're that insecure about the idea--about someone stealing your brilliant idea--why start this thread? Really, what's the point of this thread? Are you just a 40 yr old who likes to tease others? Is this a cry for attention? What's the point of this thread?... :lol:

[COLOR=#red]QTNA? Even though you ended with a smiley, you seem quite affected my dude.[/COLOR]

3.5 isn't really that much.

Holla at me when you're taking the company public though

Not much huh? Well that's definitely relative. Tell you what, put your money where your mouth is. Go spend $3500 in the next few days on anything, then show the receipt with amount and date. You can blur out the actual details. If you cannot do that then $3500 is a lot and you're talking out you a#$
roll.gif

Not much huh? Well that's definitely relative. Tell you what, put your money where your mouth is. Go spend $3500 in the next few days on anything, then show the receipt with amount and date. You can blur out the actual details. If you cannot do that then $3500 is a lot and you're talking out you a#$
roll.gif
Post YOUR receipt.
JO48KOSz3ogEC8vtwT78Bcx9XcsPfTsFWKrjIQpenTxuAB13a3Wl5QYIb5A3dn0xkgzpokLIPzCEpLq1iMsb_9hYEZ5rfwIuJmbVRXmm2lWBEieWGg2nyoIdt_75zj5nGg

OG gonna clown him for the rest of the year... My goodness :lol:

Is this thread worth the read?

I thought I recognized OP for getting exposed or something but I honestly thought yaw were in here talmbout Drone Venture Capital :lol:

Back
Top Bottom