EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

OG Bobby just F'd up all these movies for me. Will never see em the same way again. 
roll.gif

Og Bobby getting Wilt Chamberlin numbers in this piece. I'm beginning to think he and ewd have some troubled history, this seems deeper than just a typical roast. He's trying to desecrate this man's psyche.

OGBobby needs his own Wikipedia page. Funniest dude I've ever encountered on a forum

[COLOR=#red]Interesting fact about me. I was in H.S. for 4 years and never got past the Sophmore classification...so I dropped out. I moved from NC back to Brooklyn immediately after dropping out and worked for some Jewish bankers on Wall Street. My dad had connecs with the Italians in Bay Ridge Bensonhurt area of Brooklyn, and a bunch of rich Jewish lawyers and bankers in Manhattan...so even as a dropout I was well connected and taken care of.[/COLOR]

Bensonhurst Italians are racist as hell bro. I went to school out there

He's never gonna divulge much of anything

A precedent was set.
Didn't someone snitch on EWD's erotic novels in the TAY thread.
And people avoiding posting their pics, because there's some malicious people on here that just want to see you fail and destroy you.

So i don't entirely blame him on that revealing anything.
But he never should have opened Pandora's box by starting this thread

But thank you for starting this thread, if you hadn't we would not have a thread of such epic proportions

so can you say anything about the application to agriculture like you said in the original post? I asked several pages back but maybe it got overlooked.

Og Bobby getting Wilt Chamberlin numbers in this piece. I'm beginning to think he and ewd have some troubled history, this seems deeper than just a typical roast. He's trying to desecrate this man's psyche.

[COLOR=#red]Come on now bro, it ain't that deep fam. But I forget this is the generation of "cyber-bullying" where people are so sensitive they killing themselves cause they got "picked on" online.

What you are really trying to say is that if it were you, that you're psyche would be destroyed. Interesting to know my dude. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Come on now bro, it ain't that deep fam. But I forget this is the generation of "cyber-bullying" where people are so sensitive they killing themselves cause they got "picked on" online.

What you are really trying to say is that if it were you, that you're psyche would be destroyed. Interesting to know my dude. [/COLOR]

can you answer my question about the application of your tech into agriculture?

If you can't say a single thing about it that is fine, but if you can say anything about it I would like to know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom