EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

ewd really thought he was dropping knowledge by referencing the obvious matter in the oil market. saying if you are a smart geologist you should know this. that is common knowledge, if this guy really thought he was going places he probably should have waited until he actually got a customer. instead he posts his 'setup' rushing to the internet seeking praise.

Still have this pic saved 
roll.gif
i made this pic the last time he shot ewd 
roll.gif

[COLOR=#red]Guess what? I'm still here and unaffected! I guess PhlebotomyMeats was tired of being outshined by OGslobDjohnson and decided to copy with the subtitled animated .gifs too.

This is very entertaining! [/COLOR]

Yeah, because I have never made a subtitled gif. Never mind the fact that I posted the first one in this thread. Sit down.

Do you really think anyone thinks of this as a competition? If I was really hurt by being "outshined" do you really think I would keep giving OG props?

[COLOR=#red]Oh yeah, I'm stark raving mad and my feelings are just sooo hurt right now :lol:

When EWD makes a thread all of NT even the mods come through. It's a beautiful thing, and I'm quite honored.

Dudes are so intrigued, y'all don't know whether to be salty or curious :rofl:

I think it was 2008 when I last mentioned my hip fluidity. That's like 8 years ago wow! I have staying power for sure.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Oh yeah, I'm stark raving mad and my feelings are just sooo hurt right now :lol:

When EWD makes a thread all of NT even the mods come through. It's a beautiful thing, and I'm quite honored.

I think it was 2008 when I last mentioned my hip fluidity. That's like 8 years ago wow! I have staying power for sure.[/COLOR]

2015 - 2008 = 7

View media item 1679468
And let's all be clear. The intrigue of this thread is not you. It's the incredible photoshopping and comedic abilities of lobo and bobby.

Last edited:

bro

we're laughing at you

not with you

2015 - 2008 = 7

View media item 1679468
And let's all be clear. The intrigue of this thread is not you. It's the incredibly photoshopping and comedic abilities of lobo and bobby.

[COLOR=#red]That's what I said...7 my dude. Don't know where you got 8 from :smh:

But thing is without me oversized and famous personality none of their work even matters bro. I should get loyalties.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom