EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

[COLOR=#red]Ooooooh I see now. Dang now I look at al of this totally different. Not sure what I would have done had you not explained this to me. What should I do homie? IM with the details [/COLOR]

whats up with you and im ?

kind of creepy

edit

bro you wrote 8, its in the quote. youre losing your mind :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I'm about to test the live streaming function on my UAV. Once I get that down I'll post a streaming link. Probably this weekend. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I'm about to test the live streaming function on my UAV. Once I get that down I'll post a streaming link. Probably this weekend. [/COLOR]

you damn well you're not posting anything. just like how you say in the photography thread you will post pix and always fall short

Last edited:
EWD promising video and his "military" service got me thinking of this scene in 4 Lions

Obeezy gonna have to run dat prurple heart again :smokin

So does herpes

gif-4.gif

This thread would have went a totally different direction if some humility was shown. One thing to be proud of what you've done but this... Nah man.

Good luck to you though and I have no issues with you.

[COLOR=#red]That's what I said...7 my dude. Don't know where you got 8 from :smh:

But thing is without me oversized and famous personality none of their work even matters bro. I should get loyalties.[/COLOR]

i guess he hasn't seen all the shark tanks episodes either that or has a lot of earwax build up and can't hear

Back
Top Bottom