EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

Man, EWD is just a disrespectful dude.

Can't get jiggy with his last few posts, calling people out, attacking them, constantly lying.

mean.gif

Dude reminds me of this kid that was in my fourth grade class, he would always lie about stupid stuff to get attention, talknbout his dad runs an electronics company and he'd bring in "prototypes" of weird stuff that were just Radioshack floor models his dad got to take home.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]^^^ :lol: @ disrespectful tho. How dumb is that statement? Oh I guess I'm the only one who's not supposed to have fun in here.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Ok this thread has run it's course. It's been a whole week already...I'm not giving out any further details. For those who supported me, much appreciated. This has been a great experience so far. I look forward to continued growth and learning with my business.

[COLOR=#red]Ok this thread has run it's course. It's been a whole week already...I'm not giving out any further details. For those who supported me, much appreciated. This has been a great experience so far. I look forward to continued growth and learning with my business.

Would love to hear more.. You know I'm a startup guy/ Angel Investor.

Best of luck to ya bro!

[COLOR=#red]Dudes have an obsession with me. Kind of weird actually. [/COLOR]

No one is obsessed with you. Your posts are just this constant wealth of stupidity that everyone can revisit often. Between your arrogance, delusion and unearned bravado, you're the gift that keeps on giving. You've never given anyone a reason to lay off. Every time you post is a golden boon of material. It just keeps coming and everyone can see right through it. It's great. I'd find you pathetic even if I didn't make gifs or whatever.

Last edited:
^^^
laugh.gif
@ disrespectful tho. How dumb is that statement? Oh I guess I'm the only one who's not supposed to have fun in here.

Nah, its fun to make fun of you because you allow it to happen. In layman's terms we're roasting you.

You're attacking many of the people in this thread that're just having fun.  All while not elaborating on your business strategy, marketing plan, or anything else of value.  Just blah blah I killed Bin Laden blah blah I planted a flag on the moon blah blah.

Ok this thread has run it's course. It's been a whole week already...I'm not giving out any further details. For those who supported me, much appreciated. This has been a great experience so far. I look forward to continued growth and learning with my business.
Bruh you don't have to give us a step by step strategic lay out but can we at least get the simple concept of what your business is about?

Your just claiming so much it's hard to take in.

All we know about you is

Yambs

Hips

Dribbles

A&M

County

Durango

Drone

Purple heart

Princess yambs

Can't blame NT for thinking your kind of a fraud.

Last edited:

Bruh you don't have to give us a step by step strategic lay out but can we at least get the simple concept of what your business is about?

All we know about you is

Yambs

Hips

Dribbles

A&M

County

Durango

Drone

You forgot Purple Heart

And thug life. Hussled inmates in that 2 day county jail stretch.

Last edited:
No one is obsessed with you. Your posts are just this constant fountain of stupidity that everyone can often revisit. Between your arrogance, delusion and unearned bravado, you're the gift that keeps on giving. You've never given anyone a reason to lay off. Every time you post is a golden boon of material. It just keeps coming and everyone can see right through it. It's great. I'd find you pathetic even if I didn't make gifs or whatever.

[COLOR=#red]Oh wow, you're deeply affected I see. You put a lot of thought into that sentence.

You know what makes me feel good? Not that you asked but I'll say it anyway...I have lived one heaven of a life when the things that actually happened people don't believe. I tell my true stories, people think they're BS, I feel blessed. I instantly recycle negativity into positivity. This is what allows me to keep it up in here. Only way EWD stops what I do on NT is if I get perma-banned, or when I'm no longer able to post.[/COLOR]

you never even disclosed anything. you said more about your personal life instead of your outlook on the business.

i think you lack the ability to compress information. instead of just giving a brief summary/insight, you feel you have to explain the whole thing and that is the contrary of what people want to know.

why do you think cliff notes and TL:DR were invented.

All we know about you is

Yambs

Hips

Dribbles

A&M

County

Durango

Drone

You forgot Purple Heart
also jail and top 25 lawschool interviews 

[COLOR=#red]Oh wow, you're deeply affected I see. You put a lot of thought into that sentence.

You know what makes me feel good? Not that you asked but I'll say it anyway...I have lived one heaven of a life when the things that actually happened people don't believe. I tell my true stories, people think they're BS, I feel blessed. I instantly recycle negativity into positivity. This is what allows me to keep it up in here. Only way EWD stops what I do on NT is if I get perma-banned, or when I'm no longer able to post.[/COLOR]

referring to yourself in the 3rd person has to be some kind of mental issue. go see a psychiatrist

[/COLOR]

I'm not affected one bit. I never am. Don't get it confused, while I was cracking jokes I was also wishing you well. Meanwhile, you have shown that you aren't really aren't worth rooting for. How could someone like you ever affect me? Get over yourself EWD.

Last edited:
guess he wasn't trained in psychological warfare...

this thread hit his carrier

i don't know what's more sad, ewd and his illusions of grandeur or him thinking every time he makes a thread it won't backfire

i don't know what's more sad, ewd and his illusions of grandeur or him thinking every time he makes a thread it won't backfire

[COLOR=#red]Ummm that would be delusions of grandeur Sir. Even a guy who didn't graduate from H.S. knows that. :D[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom