Ex...another man's child...she got at me over the weekend.

Cut her off. Forgive, but don't be a fool. Pregnant by another dude six months after breaking up with you after being together for 8 years? I understand wanting to move on, but that move is suspect. Cancel that chick b.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's probably best if you keep her cut off. You're gonna open a whole can of worms if yall link up down the road. Kid in the picture 1000000% complicates things. It's not worth the potential headache to be weak-minded. Keep doing you and leave her in your past. That chapter is closed.

Dealing with ANY woman with another's child is a challenge. If she trying to hit you while she with him, you probably should pass on it. Exes are only good for a smash and dash. Nothing meaningful.

GL with whatever you decide to do

If the dude who knocked her up was acting right she wouldn't be thinking about you...keep it moving

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Well like you said a lot of girl threads are made on this forum that are similar and this is no different. You know the NT answer. Dump this broad, continue to keep her cut off. Change e-mails. TXT that broad "I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU" and keep it moving.

Nah man, vagina is great and everything but in a situation like this leave it alone. I'd feel disgusted to be around broad. I mean maybe a little anal but only a quickie and then cut that chick off.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was in a similar situation (back in 05) except I was not dating the girl for 8years.
I went to prom with this chick and we were kicking it pretty tight after graduation.
When I say tight I mean I had feeligns for this girl, long story short some hater (that wanted her) told her I had a girl (which I didnt) she never spoke to me again, completley cut me off.
From that day on I decided I was never going to get left hanging again, after that I became the "JERK" as dirty would call it...

fast forward 1 year and 2-5months, I link back up with chick thourhg a friend and of course she is in that "baby-mamma with dude no wear in sight trying to come back to the good guy type phase" Little did she know she wasnt coming back to the simp from 05! 
pimp.gif

Long story short she was down for whatever at that point, and I used her like fat people use salt and pepper shakers before they eat! 

BE THE JERK! nice guys finish last is a understatement, use her and her mouth for late night adventures when you bored or drinking!!

-Brandon

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

BE THE JERK! nice guys finish last is a understatement, use her and her mouth for late night adventures when you bored or drinking!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Sent me a text this morning talking bout have a great day at work...come on. This was the chick that had me simping all over the place, and I was the poster boy for being a simp back then. No lie.
Sounds like you still are
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

How are you even entertaining this nonsense? 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

So all it took was six months for her to get preggo by that other dude after ya broke up and u debating of giving her another shot? Son I'm pretty sure she was already seeing this same dude behind ur back while ya were together if she had dudes kid that quick.

wait... 6 months??? when has it taken more than like 2 or 3 dates to smash a girl? serious question. 6 months is dumb long for her to get pregnant.

you are weak for even talking to the $$$#$ again. let alone considering getting involved again. you say you got over it after three years, obviously not

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by dn616766

yooo. fap and right after fapping think about what you're gonna do. it will help trust.

No joke, listen to this dude...if you stop thinking about her before the sock dries, it's not worth it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 man yall be killin me

I had a similar experience
Cut her off, just move on...It's better for you in the long run

OP don't go back man, just cut her off and move on
If anything this should make you feel better about yourself. Yall split, she saw what else was out there, gets knocked up in such a short span and now wants you back seeing that other dudes are a pos. Don't be a sucker and fall for her tactics. You can do better than that

roll.gif
at some of the replies in here

But seriously like everyone said dead this chick, she's just trying to lure you back in with the old familiar. Go get yourself some strange

If he uses her he could get trapped like how she got trapped when she went out and lived that yolo life and got pregnant.

Not worth it.

She looking for a sucker

I wouldnt be shocked if it was the baby fathers idea for her to get

back with you.

Originally Posted by cap1229

If he uses her he could get trapped like how she got trapped when she went out and lived that yolo life and got pregnant.

Not worth it.

So you admit that it CAN be a trap in this thread, eh?
laugh.gif

I do reiterate that it's probably not worth it tho.

Not worth it.

You know most men don't think like this.
laugh.gif
she'll have him locked down in 6 weeks. She knows she doesn't have much time.
laugh.gif
My dad had a friend who was married for a few years. They never had kids ended up divorced for whatever reason (mainly she was crazy). A few years later the ex-wife invites him over on his bday for dinner. They now have a kid together. Still divorced.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Not worth it.

So you admit that it CAN be a trap in this thread, eh?
laugh.gif

I do reiterate that it's probably not worth it tho.

You will never see me denying that unplanned pregnacies can't be a trap to both parties involved. Never. its more of a trap for her then it will ever be for him and thats real life.

Nice guys finish last but we're never forgotten and when these chick decide to remember us 'cause they messed up. We say DEUCES!!!

Back
Top Bottom