Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Jennifer Beals, Serena Williams, Grae Drake, Lisa Nicole-Carson, Diana Taurasi, N'bushe Wright, Brenda Villa, Kate Winslet, Ashley Graham, Erika Christensen, Gabrielle Union, Isabella Soprano, Zain Verjee, Tamron Hall, Gina Carano, America Ferrara, Giana Michaels, Nene, Natalie Portman, Queen Latifah, Michelle Rodriguez, Anjelah Johnson, Kelly Clarkson, Nora Jones, Laura Prepon, Margaret Cho, and Rutina Wesley, you are THE MOST beautiful women on this planet, period. Never settle, professionally or personally.

His taste in women is horrible :lol:

Margaret Cho? :x

Do you really think he's done? Seriously? It took them 23 days to find the DC sniper, some average people. This guy is highly trained and intelligent.

Law enforcement especially with the assistance of the Federal govt/military are very good at killing. I wouldn't doubt it if drones are hovering around Big Bear right now.

"highly trained and intelligent' don't mean nothing .. he's a DEAD MAN WALKING.

Also in regards to the DC sniper it took weeks cause they didn't know who the guy was. It took em less than 4 hours after it was announced.

Timeline..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,66630,00.html

Wednesday Night, Oct. 23
- 11:45 p.m.: Montgomery County Police Chief Charles Moose holds a press conference and announces an arrest warrant for John Allen Muhammad, also known as John Allen Williams, described as "armed and dangerous." Moose says the man may he be traveling with Malvo.

-- Police issue an alert for a blue 1990 Chevrolet Caprice with New Jersey plates NDA-21Z Caprice and a white 1989 Chevrolet Celebrity with Maryland plates ZWE-517. Police caution Muhammad is not necessarily the Beltway Sniper.

Thursday, Oct. 24-
- 3:19 a.m.: The sniper task force arrests Muhammad, 42, and Malvo, while they sleep in a car off I-70 in Frederick County, Md. A motorist and an attendant at the rest stop call police at 1 a.m. after they spot the pair sleeping inside one of the cars sought in the sniper investigation. Their car was a blue 1990 Chevrolet Caprice with New Jersey plates NDA-21Z.

The problem I have with police is they think they are above the law not all but some. They are suppose to help uphold the law not be above it and act like the judge, jury, and executioner
Exactly.  They'll pull you over for doing a "rolling" stop, but they do it all the time.  Now you have officers shooting at people because they look like the suspect or drive a similar car, how is that even fair?  Public safety is being disregarded and no one is up-in-arms.  I wish our society wasn't so passive
mean.gif

I say if in 2 weeks this guy isn't caught he's long gone. In 2 weeks some other shooting will occur and everyone's focus will be on that.

I'm upset because people are more upset at dude for killing innocents over cops randomly shooting people in trucks.  Granted he's in the wrong for killing anyone, especially innocents.  The point I'm trying to make is that he's doing all this evil to point out just how truly bad the LAPD is, and they're actually proving him right.  From the looks of it those 2 trucks have 2 different colors.......How in the hell do you just throw innocent peoples rights out the window and just go blasting away?!?  They look extremely untrained.  This can be used to fuel the argument about why people need more guns....you gotta worry about friendly fire from cops nowadays.....Seriously tho...I know they're alive, but I would like to know would they still live a life worth living??

"Those Caucasian officers who join South Bureau divisions (77th,SW,SE, an Harbor) with the sole intent to victimize minorities who are uneducated, and unaware of criminal law, civil law, and civil rights. You prefer the South bureau because a use of force/deadly force is likely and the individual you use UOF on will likely not report it. You are a high value target.

Those Black officers in supervisory ranks and pay grades who stay in south bureau (even though you live in the valley or OC) for the sole intent of getting retribution toward subordinate caucasians officers for the pain and hostile work environment their elders inflicted on you as probationers (P-1's) and novice P-2's. You are a high value target. You perpetuated the cycle of racism in the department as well. You breed a new generation of bigoted caucasian officer when you belittle them and treat them unfairly.

Those Hispanic officers who victimize their own ethnicity because they are new immigrants to this country and are unaware of their civil rights. You call them *******s to their face and demean them in front of fellow officers of different ethnicities so that you will receive some sort of acceptance from your colleagues. I'm not impressed. Most likely, your parents or grandparents were immigrants at one time, but you have forgotten that. You are a high value target.

Those lesbian officers in supervising positions who go to work, day in day out, with the sole intent of attempting to prove your misandrist authority (not feminism) to degrade male officers. You are a high value target. Those Asian officers who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officers participate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why? Because of your usual saying, " I......don't like conflict". You are a high value target as well.

Those of you who "go along to get along" have no backbone and destroy the foundation of courage. You are the enablers of those who are guilty of misconduct. You are just as guilty as those who break the code of ethics and oath you swore.

Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy combatants. They would not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they can brag to other officers that they had a 187 caper the other day and can't wait to accrue the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, "that's the paramedics job...not mine". Let the balance of loss of life take place. Sometimes a reset needs to occur."

"Those Caucasian officers who join South Bureau divisions (77th,SW,SE, an Harbor) with the sole intent to victimize minorities who are uneducated, and unaware of criminal law, civil law, and civil rights. You prefer the South bureau because a use of force/deadly force is likely and the individual you use UOF on will likely not report it. You are a high value target.

Those Black officers in supervisory ranks and pay grades who stay in south bureau (even though you live in the valley or OC) for the sole intent of getting retribution toward subordinate caucasians officers for the pain and hostile work environment their elders inflicted on you as probationers (P-1's) and novice P-2's. You are a high value target. You perpetuated the cycle of racism in the department as well. You breed a new generation of bigoted caucasian officer when you belittle them and treat them unfairly.

Those Hispanic officers who victimize their own ethnicity because they are new immigrants to this country and are unaware of their civil rights. You call them *******s to their face and demean them in front of fellow officers of different ethnicities so that you will receive some sort of acceptance from your colleagues. I'm not impressed. Most likely, your parents or grandparents were immigrants at one time, but you have forgotten that. You are a high value target.

Those lesbian officers in supervising positions who go to work, day in day out, with the sole intent of attempting to prove your misandrist authority (not feminism) to degrade male officers. You are a high value target. Those Asian officers who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officers participate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why? Because of your usual saying, " I......don't like conflict". You are a high value target as well.

Those of you who "go along to get along" have no backbone and destroy the foundation of courage. You are the enablers of those who are guilty of misconduct. You are just as guilty as those who break the code of ethics and oath you swore.

Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy combatants. They would not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they can brag to other officers that they had a 187 caper the other day and can't wait to accrue the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, "that's the paramedics job...not mine". Let the balance of loss of life take place. Sometimes a reset needs to occur."
yeah... he's not crazy

you can say he's killing the wrong targets. But that guy is not insane.

this **** is going to be a movie for sure

Maybe members of the police will change their attitudes with this

Im sure those in the wrong are shook and those who were thinking of doing bad things will think twice before hurting civilians.

this man is bringing light to every day occurrences that plague the city. It takes a man who is insane to make a loud enough statement. The truth is not as nice as the reality. Imagine if everyone affected by police discrimination and brutality lost their marbles and did SOMETHING about it.

It has gone for too long and this is the result. Imagine joining the police force with the idea of improving life in the city and you are introduced to just another group with a gang mentality. And after exposing wrong doers you are labeled a liar and then fired.

cray

Last edited:
Jesus homie aired the entire department out and I'm inclined to believe every word. Wish he could've gone about it in a way to set up and prove all this stuff going on in the department.

Will cops constantly harass an upstanding brother in LA or Sactown?

after reading that long *** manifesto i can't help but to feel some type of compassion for the guy..

especially if all of the claims that he made were true.

he truly feels that he is doing what needs to be done in order to clear his name, who am i to say that he is wrong for that.

after reading that long *** manifesto i can't help but to feel some type of compassion for the guy..

especially if all of the claims that he made were true.

he truly feels that he is doing what needs to be done in order to clear his name, who am i to say that he is wrong for that.
but he did something just as bad or worse by killing innocents  

sucks that it deluded his message. But we would probably never hear his story if he just became an activist and nothing would come of it

Interesting Points.

I never said any insulting about you. Fake tough guy? Oh yeah, you definitely are. When Meth reads the PM you sent me, off to banned camp you go. Toodles.

Wow son :lol: :lol:

The manifesto is wild. Definitely keeping up with this.

Dude does not seem crazy to me.

Back
Top Bottom